I always recommend My Lovely Sam Soon, since is a classic and very good.
I'm going to second on DramaNoona's recommendations!

I know it's a reeeeeally tiny drama, but I'd recommend giving Ma Boy a shot. It's short, and cheesy, but it's a nice watch! There is a love triangle, but nothing as draggy as BoF, which you're trying to avoid.

Haaaa, I can't leave with just that one, so I'm also going to suggest the longer one. I'll go for You're Beautiful which I think most kdrama fans will have watched - it's very popular. There is a love triangle, again, I think with this one you can get by pretty well.
You're beautiful + main leads has great chemistry + there is a love triangle but the majority of the drama was on the main couple + lighthearted and funny +good storyline but nothing too crazy + one sided relationship to both loving each other + popular drama Reply 1997 + main leads has great chemistry +no love triangles +lighthearted and funny + one sided relationship to both loving each other Protect the Boss + main leads has great chemistry + lighthearted and funny + hate to love i think you'll really like you're beautiful (:
I know this is not what you said, but when you're ready for more drama, I recommend Nine: Nine Times Travels. It's a masterpiece.