Something like You're Beautiful, that I have not watched yet. My friend finished her first drama yesterday, which was You're Beautiful. She tasked me with finding a drama for us to watch that I haven't seen yet. Requirements: 1. Must be streaming. I don't download. 2. Humor 3. Romance 4. Korean(This only because I don't want to startle her with other languages right out of the gate) 5. Please check my list before suggesting. Thank you in advance.
You Who Came From the Stars 1.You can watch it without downloading 2.It has a lot of funny and crazy scenes 3.The love story is sweet and there is chemistry between the leads 4.It't Korean (But let her enter in the Japanese drama world,too!) 5.I didn't find it in your "Completed" list and in your "Dropped" list. I hope I helped you!
Thank you, and I will have her watch Japanese ones, just not yet.
You didn't watch Rooftop Prince yet? It matches all your requests - to begin with, a lot of humor ^^ Check it out!
Bluelily wrote: Rooftop Prince

I dropped it, but thank you for the suggestion, she may like it.
Reply 1997 (lots of romance and comedy, this drama was a hit despite it being on a small cable, and it deserved to be! unusual in the way that it's realistic, and also at the same time very sweet) Master's Sun (saw you dropped it, but very romantic, and some comedy too) A gentleman's dignity (saw it on your plan to watch list - honestly not my favorite out there, but it corresponds to your criteria and almost everybody loved it, so don't listen to me ;) ) I second You Who Came From The Stars and Rooftop Prince!
Mary Stayed Out All Night. She would have a familar face since it stars, Jang Geun Suk. It also has a decent amout of music, like You're Beautiful. Super quirky lead female, with hilarious moments. All around a fun RomCom with a great OST. (=^ェ^=)