Hai all

I am looking for a drama where female lead is the boss of male lead. She is very strict and she intentionally targets hero to dominte. She dominates him always. Slowly they fall in love.

Or

female lead and male lead both argues with each other always .He is working under her. She is the one who decides everything and whatever it is she always no to him.

Please recommend me.

Kono Otoko wa Jinsei Saidai no Ayamachi desu- the ML is the boss, but the roles gets reversed.

Kimi wa Petto - the FL is older and she unintentionally took him in as a “pet”, to her surprise he relieves her stress everyday

I Do, I Do 
Mother of Mine 
Ms. Temper & Nam Jung Gi 
Takane no Hana-san  (FL is in love from the start, but she's a tsundere)

Hotel Del Luna - basically what you want. He works under her, she is bossy and decides
Its okay to be not okay - same story 

• Across the Ocean to See You - For sure.
  • Witch's Romance - I think this one fits. The FL is older, jaded, cold domineering and a workaholic. The ML is younger and kind. The ML starts an errand boy business and ends up working for or with the FL in a few different ways.
  • The Masked Lover - Ish. The FL is an architect, but is pretending to be her mob boss twin sister. The ML is an off-duty cop seeking to take down the FL (thinking that she is her sister) and goes undercover as her subordinate. 
  • Strongest Deliveryman - Ish. The FL is a prickly but talented veteran food deliverer. The ML is also a veteran food deliverer, but moves around so in terms of seniority he's the FL's junior, and he's a sweetheart. 
  • Hospital Ship - Ish. I'll be honest I don't remember the exact dynamic. The ML and FL are both doctors. The FL is cold at first. 
  • Live Up to Your Name - Ish. The ML and FL are both doctors, but the ML is from ancient Joseon. The FL is cold, serious and usually takes charge. 
  • The Legends - Ish. The dynamics change at different points in the drama, but the main thing is that the FL becomes a powerful sect leader while the ML (who is head over heals for her from the beginning) is a junior subordinate to her for years. Even when the dynamics change, the ML always defers to the FL when he knows its her.
  • Into the Ring - Ish. The FL has a much stronger / bolder personality and she becomes the ML's boss at one point, but she's not cold, harsh or domineering. The ML has a quieter personality, but generally admires and supports the FL. They sometimes clash a little bit when the FL goes to extremes.