Hi guys, i am new to the kdramas and other Asian dramas. My fav genre is Rom com and especially those where lovers get separated because of the misunderstanding and circumstances then meet after some years will be angry initially but then rekindle their love. A drama I watched along the same lines is Chinese drama 'My sunshine.' Looking for more dramas with similar plot,  please recommend me. I prefer korean or chinese dramas but other languages also i can try.

P.S It will be a added bonus if ML is possessive and jealous type

Thanks

I would suggest Love is Sweet. It’s a C-drama starring Leo Lu and Bai Lu. It’s about childhood friends being separated after high school and reuniting in their mid/late 20s (I think). This is a rom com drama so it suits your taste and  I assure you,  you will love this drama. Though it’s not about lovers breaking up and reuniting after years, I think you should watch it. It’s worth it:) 

And ML does get jealous a few times:)

Cunning Single Lady is exactly what you want. I'm currently watching the turkish remake, I feel it's as good if not better. Cute jealousy.

Get Karl! this one is an oldie but goodie. The FL is like a typical 2nd FL.

Discovery of romance : there are two ML, one is her ex. It's a REAL love triangle. I really like how the past relationship is really explored, but if you don't love love triangles, beware. 

Halik: exes become work rivals, then friends. Very, very slow paced but still interesting.

Loving never forgetting: with memory loss and hidden child tropes.

https://mydramalist.com/10133-ngao-hua-jai : not my fave

proong nee gor...: thai drama, so the ML is very agressive. tons of jealousy.

Here to heart

roy leh marnya: No real jealousy though. The ML is really sweet. 

So Wayree: It's complicated. It's a non-consent one night stand. Then they meet years later. You might like it if you can get past the first episode (the ML did not know she was not consenting). 

Summer's desire: with amnesia trope. There's a remake but the 2010 version is better. Loads of jealousy and tension. Love triangle. 

Hope you find something you like!

• The Princess's Man - The ML mistakenly believes the FL is someone else when he falls for her. The FL's father is the ML's enemy, and he gets swept up in a political conflict where he tries to defeat the FL's father, but the FL's father ends up defeating him and his comrades. The FL's father sends the ML into exile and secretly conspires to try and have him killed. The ML thinks the FL was complicit with her father's actions and considers her his enemy. When he returns, the ML kidnaps the FL before discovering what really happened
  • My Secret Romance - The leads weren't quite in a relationship together, but they had a one-night stand that meant a lot to both of them. When they meet again, the FL is embarrassed and pretends she doesn't know the ML / remember what happened between them. That frustrates the ML and, as the FL's new boss, he uses his position to try to force her to admit that she remembers him.
  • Lost Love in Times - The ML loses his memories of the FL and their relationship, and initially thinks she is his enemy when they first reunite.
  • The Legends - The leads weren't in a relationship, but the FL knew the ML liked her and she kissed him once when she was drunk. The FL dies shortly after an incident where she thinks the ML  has betrayed her. When she comes back to life and meets the ML again, she initially wants to get her revenge and kill him.
  • The Eternal Love - Technically fits, but their previous relationship was in a different lifetime / world and they don't learn about their past relationship until almost the end of the drama. 
  • Come and Hug Me - The leads quickly became friends / had feelings for each other when they met as school kids, but then a tragedy occurred where the ML's father killed the FL's parents and almost killed the FL. The leads are separated in the aftermath. When they meet again, the FL doesn't blame the ML for what happened, but the circumstances are obviously still difficult.
  • Descendants of the Sun - The leads fall for each other quickly and try dating, but the FL can't accept the danger and uncertainty involved in the ML's job as a special forces soldier, so they break up. They still have feelings for each other when they meet again in another country through their work.  

Thanks, everyone.