It's quite a weird request but I want to see C-dramas where a male supporting character has a secret crush on the female lead, like you can tell he likes her. The male supporting character is not the male lead nor is he the second male lead, if there is one. There has to be enough scenes for the two of them together, it's okay if other characters are present in the frame as well and they don't really interact much. Though I do prefer to see enough interactions between them and him not being entirely invisible to the FL. 

He doesn't actively chase after her nor does he try to but his glances and minor actions tells that he cares for her and likes her. 

I want to see this situation because in Renascence, there was a subplot that got cut where the male supporting character (Han Jin Yi) who works for the ML (Prince Su) actually liked the FL but couldn't do anything about it because of the situation. He wasn't the ML or SML.

The King's Woman - Han Shen was my favourite character. He's neither the ML nor the SML but he's a bit more than a background character. You could say a second SML (the first SML beats him out of the position because he was in a relationship with the FL and is the father of her child). Han Shen, the FL and the SML share the same master and Han Shen is the mosts senior disciple of the three of them, so the FL is his junior. He falls back on that senior / junior relationship to justify his actions.

He has several scenes with the FL and most of his actions are clearly motivated by his feelings for her, but he never confesses his feelings directly to her. However, he does admit his feelings to the ML when pressed, and the FL overhears.  

AH :

The King's Woman - Han Shen was my favourite character. He's neither the ML nor the SML but he's a bit more than a background character. You could say a second SML (the first SML beats him out of the position because he was in a relationship with the FL and is the father of her child). Han Shen, the FL and the SML share the same master and Han Shen is the mosts senior disciple of the three of them, so the FL is his junior. He falls back on that senior / junior relationship to justify his actions.

He has several scenes with the FL and most of his actions are clearly motivated by his feelings for her, but he never confesses his feelings directly to her. However, he does admit his feelings to the ML when pressed, and the FL overhears.  

Now that I know there's a third admirer I'll definitely try this drama again! I didn't know there was a third interest 0.0 only knew of the the ML and the SML (Jing Ke)... though I did drop it very early on before ^^' I'm really interested in this Han Shen character now, from memory, I don't think I watched enough eps for Han Shen to be introduced hmm...

Thanks so much AH! ^^

lanzhanya:
Thanks so much AH! ^^

You're welcome. If the dynamic in The King's Woman appeals to you, you might also like Tal Tal from Empress Ki (Korean historical drama, but the majority of the narrative is set in China). 

AH :

You're welcome. If the dynamic in The King's Woman appeals to you, you might also like Tal Tal from Empress Ki (Korean historical drama, but the majority of the narrative is set in China). 

Ooo I'll give it ago someday, thanks for the rec!