Hello everyone, so recently i watched it's ok to not be ok and i have to say that i fell in love with the FL, i also watched lawless lawyer( it was ok ), so i am looking for another Romance kdrama( must have happy ending) with a similar FL( strong willed woman that is romanticaly after our ML like Ko Moon Yong), i dont really mind if its not that serious as the aforementioned kdramas.

Thanks in Advance

Competent/Strong FL chases ML. Check these two
Backstreet Rookie
Itaewon Class 

Thanks a lot! I will start with backstreet rookie

• Hotel del Luna (closest rec to what you're looking for though wether it's a happy ending or not is up to debate, I took it as a happy ending)

^Ditto.
For me, it's difficult to conclude whether it's a happy ending or just a good ending. It's certainly not a bad ending.

Maybe:

• Smile You - they start out as enemies
  • Lovers in Prague - though she does act a bit ditzy but usually when it comes tp ML, in everything else she is one of the smartest and strong willed FL ive seen
  • Find Me In Yout Memory
  • Sweet 18
  • Non Kdrama
    • Begin Again

If you loved her in It's Okay Not to Be Okay, I bet you'd also love her in Mr. Queen - hands down the most original, entertaining and hilarious drama of 2020.

Thirty but Seventeen is a great watch too!

So just finished backstreet rookie and it was amazing, almost exactly what I was looking for( I would like some faster progress, maybe they become a couple at ep 10 or sth like that), can you pls spoil me the ending in hotel del luna, because if they part ways or if the ending is similar to record of youth I am going to detest it.

Thanks again in advance

• Oh my ghostess
  • Suspicious partner
  • Find me in your memory
  • The Legend of the blue sea
 Savvas Amorginos:

So just finished backstreet rookie and it was amazing, almost exactly what I was looking for( I would like some faster progress, maybe they become a couple at ep 10 or sth like that), can you pls spoil me the ending in hotel del luna, because if they part ways or if the ending is similar to record of youth I am going to detest it.

Thanks again in advance

I'm an advocate of happy ending. Ending influences a lot in my rating,, It's in my profile, in my feed posts.. Hotel del Luna's ending, it's not a "Happily ever after" type ending but considering all things possible it's a beautiful one. I found the whole drama so overwhelmingly good that I consider it one of the best I've watched so far, even with my bias way of rating things.
I haven't watched Record of Youth, so can't tell if they're similar.