I’m looking for more dramas that have the same kind of sensual nature between the leads. I know it’s rare in Chinese dramas but the chemistry was something else. ML didn’t mind showing off skin andall the skinship beyond kissing. The chemistry was insane. 

I’ve seen the more popular recommendations already like  love is sweet, dating in the kitchen, all types of eternal love. 

Mysterious love is the one that topped them all for me. 

No kdrama recs, I’ve exhausted all kdramas. And nothing too old. 

• Before We Get Married - Taiwanese modern romance drama. The ML starts out aggressive and rude. He becomes more respectful without losing that mature-rating feeling. Their chemistry by the middle of the drama is top notch.
  • Advance Bravely - Chinese censored BL drama. Even though it's censored, there's loads of skin and chemistry, and they have a similar bodyguard / protector dynamic to the one in Mysterious Love. Fair warning: this drama is nuts. 
  • Sound of the Desert - Chinese historical romance drama. It's on the older side (2014) but the skinship / chemistry is top notch. The hot spring scene is probably one of the steamiest (literally) scenes you'll find in a C Drama