please recommend dramas with Biker/Gang leader/fighter type ML, he should be tough guy but not necessary "bad boy" type. EARINGS would be plus, also colored hair but like rocker not Kpop idol )))) 

He should have some romance story (not necessary romance genre, but at list some love story for ML).

I'm searching meal leads like (visually + character type)  Seojun from "True beauty" and guys from HiGH&LOW

NiSkywalker:
I'm searching meal leads like (visually + character type)  Seojun from "True beauty"

*subscribes to thread*

These don't fit everything you're looking for, but maybe check out:

• Baek In Ho from Cheese in the Trap - Not a biker and he's the SML, but he was involved with a gang in the past and he does sometimes wear a stud earring.

• Yuan Zong from Advance Bravely - One of the MLs. He's not a gang leader but he runs an academy / company for professional body guards and is former army. He has a very nice bike that features in the drama. 
 AH :
Baek In Ho from Cheese in the Trap

I know and love him )))) though that kind characters are in kdramas, they are great but light version what I want, unfortunetely  is more rare :( in Kdramas remember only Seojun.

AH :
Yuan Zong from Advance Bravely

looks soo good, is it BL or gay romance? I'm more for M/F romances and bromances <3

GTO -  it also has light romance. ML is former gang leader and now teacher who doesn't care about authorities. :) It has also a remake, but imho this version is better.

My Boss, My Hero - son of Yakuza boss and also gang leader goes to high school - school comedy and light romance

Strongest Deliveryman - gang of delivery men, ML is leader

NiSkywalker:
looks soo good, is it BL or gay romance? I'm more for M/F romances and bromances

It's based on a BL novel but it's Chinese so it's censored to a bromance with heavy romantic subtext.

The second male lead from Mr. Sunshine. There is brief romance and it is a historical kdrama. He is part of the Black Dragon Society. Sad ending tho.

Lawless Lawyer - Not a biker but his uncle is the head of his mob and he sorta creates his own smaller group. He is a lawyer working for justice using gang like ways (without really crossing the line) to aid his cause. Lee Joon Gi (the actor playing the ML) is good looking and his character is really smart and can fight. There is a good romance (without being so heavy it gets in the way of the story) between Lee Joon Gi (who also acts in Flower of Evil) and Seo Yea Ji (from It's Okay to Not be Okay). Sorry, no coloured hair, bikes or earrings; not a bad car though.

For something completely different, the ML taught himself to ride a bike, is a gang of one (sorta hooks up with/becoms leader of another, I think) and goes up against another biker group. The actor isn't half bad looking, might have streaks in his hair, no piercings and definitely a romance. This one just entered my head when you mentioned biker gang so I thought I'd put it out there. Have you seen Greece 2?

Jennifer206:
The second male lead from Mr. Sunshine.

Planning to watch it, I know this drama is masterpiece 

newbiefan:
Lawless Lawyer

I know, tried watch 2 times but still on hold... great actors, interesting characters but somehow doesn't catches :/  second time what made me stop was cringe how supermen type was ML ))) why do they need these "too much" things to underline how badass ML is.... idk

newbiefan:
Greece 2

no, is it on MDL? ^^

NiSkywalker:

no, is it on MDL? ^^

No. That is why it was such a completely different suggestion. It is an American movie released in 1982 with Michelle Pfeiffer and Max Caulfield. It was released after Grease (1978, Olivia Newton-John and John Travolta) became HUGH (Grease is a cult classic). It is a teenage, high school romance, a don't take it too seriously musical (even I can handle the singing for the most part).

WAIT I forgot the ML from one of my all time favourites: Bromance! He inherits a company that was formerly a triad operation but is now legit / no longer has criminal affiliations. Even though they've gone legit, the organization retains some of its traditions, and his leadership role isn't completely dissimilar from a gang leader. He's a strong fighter and loves his family. The ML doesn't wear an earring but his best friend / right hand man does. 

AH :
ML from one of my all time favourites: Bromance!

LOVE him, I started Asian dramas with/for historical series, only watched them and Bromance was first modern (I was that much interested in it)... I would love to see this actor in other drama too (I've seen him only in "Eternal love"), does he have some good/quality dramas?
he is soooooo beautiful (yes that much good visual even though he is man, is beauty, not just "handsome")))))

newbiefan:

No. That is why it was such a completely different suggestion. It is an American movie released in 1982 with Michelle Pfeiffer and Max Caulfield. It was released after Grease (1978, Olivia Newton-John and John Travolta) became HUGH (Grease is a cult classic). It is a teenage, high school romance, a don't take it too seriously musical (even I can handle the singing for the most part).

thank you for recommendation, to be honest I watch that much old movies very rarely but will keep it in mind  <3

NiSkywalker:
I would love to see this actor in other drama too (I've seen him only in "Eternal love"), does he have some good/quality dramas?

I've only seen him in Bromance.