I know they want to give an old time back in the day feel to this series but them wigs have gots to go! ???

Come on, they are trying to make us laugh lol. 

They need better hairstylists tho, to fix em wigs.

These are worse than KDrama 30 years ago wigs. That said, Ja has priors. Remember that awful wig in UWMA? I reckon he called up the same person and asked for a group discount :D 

group discount...???? this has me rolling 

HAHAHA

Agree, Ja def called the same person. That wig in UWMA had me laughing in every scenes it graced itself to us. 

WaveGhost:

HAHAHA

Agree, Ja def called the same person. That wig in UWMA had me laughing in every scenes it graced itself to us. 

That's the ONE thing I will never forget about that series. Ja and the Wig

Chelsea Black:

That's the ONE thing I will never forget about that series. Ja and the Wig

I can recall when I  watching Don't say No someone on the discussion board said Ja was in UWMA and I was like... nah cause I can't remember him! Then I saw the picture and that wig and I was like damn... every time I saw that hair and the strands that were out of place I just wanted to snatch it ???? They did him dirty and now it is even dirtier ????

BLBelize1:

I can recall when I  watching Don't say No someone on the discussion board said Ja was in UWMA and I was like... nah cause I can't remember him! Then I saw the picture and that wig and I was like damn... every time I saw that hair and the strands that were out of place I just wanted to snatch it ???? They did him dirty and now it is even dirtier ????

Ja and his Wig dealer need to stop their nonsense. It's too much. And yeah when I saw him in Tharntype 2 I was like, dude looks familiar but I couldn't quite place him either. 

Chelsea Black:

Ja and his Wig dealer need to stop their nonsense. It's too much. And yeah when I saw him in Tharntype 2 I was like, dude looks familiar but I couldn't quite place him either. 

Lmao

"Ja and his Wig dealer" I can't LOL. Honestly for me it was the opposite, I watched TharnType first and then when I saw UWMA, I was like, I have seen you somewhere but I can't really place you. All his scenes I was so focused on the WIG and trying to find more strands of hair that were out of place just to try and see his real hair.

WaveGhost:

Lmao

"Ja and his Wig dealer" I can't LOL. Honestly for me it was the opposite, I watched TharnType first and then when I saw UWMA, I was like, I have seen you somewhere but I can't really place you. All his scenes I was so focused on the WIG and trying to find more strands of hair that were out of place just to try and see his real hair.

Ja has priors! I can never trust him since them and now he's done it again, dragging a whole cast, not just himself with those wigs. They need to move quickly to current times so we don't have to endure this pain for too darn long. 

Chelsea Black:

Ja has priors! I can never trust him since them and now he's done it again, dragging a whole cast, not just himself with those wigs. They need to move quickly to current times so we don't have to endure this pain for too darn long. 

LMAO, I think that when they are casting Ja, the whole crew is just like, we need to put a wig here somewhere in the series, even it has only a few minutes of screen time. 

WaveGhost:

LMAO, I think that when they are casting Ja, the whole crew is just like, we need to put a wig here somewhere in the series, even it has only a few minutes of screen time. 

I'm sure it's in his contract. 

Chelsea Black:

I'm sure it's in his contract. 

Lmao, I wouldn't be surprised. 

Ja is officially named THE WIG ACTOR

WaveGhost:

Lmao, I wouldn't be surprised. 

Ja is officially named THE WIG ACTOR

Ja Wig

Chelsea Black:

Ja Wig

?????????