the cast for me and i like some drama -popcorn-

My husband Jaewook but also the plot line sounds very my type

the tags... hahahaha. i'm in the thriller genre phase, for now. 

It's Lee Jun Young, I like him first in  Brave Citizen

jxxvvxxk:

My husband Jaewook but also the plot line sounds very my type

😄

After watching the trailer and series poster, I figured that it has bromance, and indeed, it does. If someone knows how to tag this as "bromance," please do; it would like help bromance fans like me to find it in the future. Not long ago, I tried to tag "Once Upon a Time" as bromance, but a volunteered moderator rejected it.  

I like both the male leads. I've watched (or attempted) most what Lee JaeWook has been in. And Lee Jun Young was great in Love and leashes 

Lee Jae Wook. PERIOD. 😁😁

ksk79:

After watching the trailer and series poster, I figured that it has bromance, and indeed, it does. If someone knows how to tag this as "bromance," please do; it would like help bromance fans like me to find it in the future. Not long ago, I tried to tag "Once Upon a Time" as bromance, but a volunteered moderator rejected it.  

Honestly the bromance is barely there as of Ep 4. I can see why its not tagged that

Emi:
Honestly the bromance is barely there as of Ep 4. I can't see why its not tagged that

Perhaps if "bromance" as a sociological label is too strong, a "close male friendship" will also do. I  just want a tag that can help people like me to search for series with this element and not, heaven forbid, "BL." :>  I see BL fans here in this platform,  and I respect them, but I am not the demographic audience for that genre.  

ksk79:

Perhaps if "bromance" as a sociological label is too strong, a "close male friendship" will also do. I  just want a tag that can help people like me to search for series with this element and not, heaven forbid, "BL." :>  I see BL fans here in this platform,  and I respect them, but I am not the demographic audience for that genre.  

yes you are from the homophobia group

@bia, thank you for your response, so I can get to learn about you. :)