At what episode do you think ML & FL will be together: between 8th & 9th episode (like the usual K-Drama plot), before 8th episode  (a fast-paced drama), or after 9th episode (a slow-paced drama)? Why?

(The same question is also applied for SML & SFL)

Blind guess, I'll just say Episode 6-7, and wedding for the last episode. This drama gives "Because This is My First Life" vibe. People finds the male lead quite annoying and the female lead is job-hunting and also quite a strong person. I'm just hoping we will get awesome chemistry between the two leads <3

wow, nice analysis, but I don't think they will be together in the meantime, at least not until 8th episode. I don't know but this show kind of give me that slow-paced type of drama. I hope I was wrong because I saw in the next episode preview (5th episode) they look like they are going on a date (is it a movie date?) and they are so blunt about that XD.

My favourite line from the preview:

OMJ: I made an excuse since you might actually go.

KSG: Me too.

Ugh! Can I say it was a cuteness overload? They are so damn cute without realizing it XD

It's definitely a slow-paced drama, but I was hoping they will spend more time when they are actually dating and overcome issues a dating couple might go through, since they will be supporting each other much more if that's how it goes.

AND YEAH THEY ARE TOO CUTE! I LOVE THEM, I love Oh Mi-Joo just soo much already and I can say I also respect the male lead for his standing! he is such an awesome person for those in need!

I couldn't agree more! This drama surprisingly has a lot of likeable character except KSG's father, coaches, and those bullies. I can't wait for today's episode, I hope it turned out well <3

I saw someone comment on the main page how the writer is subverting common tropes (the examples were misunderstandings, love triangle hulabaloo, and drinking when sad). 

If the writer is going to keep following the general K-drama romance recipe with their own twists and such, then I think the confession will happen at the end of ep 8, then a cliffhanger, and then (to subvert expectations) a simple agreement at the beginning of ep 9 from whoever has been confessed to

But also I won't be surprised if my guess if completely off target ?

Totally agree! My blind guess is that they would be together at the end of episode 8, too. That drunk confession at the end of ep 6 was cute, but based on what I see in episode 7 preview, Mi Joo wouldn't remember it and even tried to deny it. At the other hand, Sun Gyeom has finally realized his feelings because of that drunk confession. So, I think he would finally confess at the end of episode 8 and at episode 9 we'll see their sweet scene ಡ ͜ ʖ ಡ