I really hope she gets a deserving ending.

what did she do this epsiode, please tell.

Hard to say. Misogyny is normalized in the world of BL, I'm sad to say. This character is more nuanced and sympathetic than the typical female BL character and, still, people get off on hating her. Lots of wasted emotion.

I feel shes just  not adapting to the world yet but she might be redeemed in the end.

CoNeTrIC:

Hard to say. Misogyny is normalized in the world of BL, I'm sad to say. This character is more nuanced and sympathetic than the typical female BL character and, still, people get off on hating her. Lots of wasted emotion.

Imagine a supporting character who is interested in the main lead. 

The character forces people around the main lead to share information on the main lead, but do not answer even the basic question they face. They threaten the Main Lead's love interest, overexaggerate their own relationship with Main Lead, and diminish the  Main lead's interest/attention/affection for their love interest. They expose private information about the main lead and/or the Main lead's Love interest in a public forum. 

It doesn't matter if this supporting character is male or female, this person deserves contempt.

There are Female Supporting Characters in BL, like Peal from Gameboys, Dev from Boy's Lockdown, but there are also characters like Sandee Mendoza from My Extraordinary.  At the same time, there are also Male Support Characters in BL, like Shin Woo from this show, but there are also characters like Non from Dark Blue Kiss

OP quotes my comment and points to a widely liked female character and a reviled male villain from other BL as if that somehow proves misogyny is not pervasive in BL. Those examples are really just a non sequitur. OP's denial of misogyny in BL is about as sound an argument as if someone said, "I have black friends, so I can't be racist." Irrelevant.

OP edited the original post and now asks a very different question than before. If that edit has caused confusion about my earlier comment, I'd add that hating So Hee does not necessarily indicate one's misogyny. That should be obvious, but the OP reacted defensively, so I feel I need to say it anyway.

I'm late as heck but are there necroposting rules?

Yes it's important to point out and talk about misogyny not only in BL but in other media as well.
Sweeping uncomfortable topics under the rug only makes things worse.

We have enough room for both those who want to just relax and enjoy the fantasy provided by the show and also room for those who want to have deep discussions about real life implications.

BL is one of the most problematic genres, misogyny, sexism, fetishization of marginalized groups, misrepresentation, rape culture and double standards run rampant in the fandom.

To stay on topic, Sohee's action were truly despicable, in real life the consequences could have been fatal and the show does a good job in portraying it realistically without going full dark real life mode.

You can hate Sohee but preferrably, hate her actions, learn to forgive and don't use a fictional character behavior as an excuse to hate half the population of the world. 

Also refere to Cherry Magic's Fujisaki Nozomi for an exemplar mature woman dealing with falling for a gay man.