I love both Da On and Shin Woo, but there is something on my heart that screams team Shin Woo.

I do hope that he ends up with Shin Woo but I can see why he likes Da On since he has been so nice from the beginning and has gone above and beyond to help Taekyung. Since this show is based on a dating game I wish there could be  another season were he end up with Da On hahaha

I don’t know whats gonna happen but all I know is that Dan On is scared to say that he is gay. But I think that Shin Woo might confess before Dan On which gives him a lead you know? What do you guys think?

Well it seems this is the first time he has had feelings for a guy, Shin Woo seems to have already gone through something all the way back in middle school. Plus we have to remember that South Korea is a very conservative country and has a history of bullying. For someone like Da On that has not received any affection from his parents and wants everyone to like him it would be very hard to come out.

I was always supporting Shinwoo. Based on the newest episode and how his character is, Tae Kyung deserves someone emotionally strong and supportive. Da On is super concerned about his image and since he doesn't want to disappoint people, he cares too much about public images and protecting himself due to how he was raised and ignored by his parents. Shinwoo stood alone and accepted his sexuality from the get go and still went after Tae Kyung even after getting hurt in his previous school when he was younger. Based on what was said in the newest episode, Shinwoo didn't care much about public images after being "outed" so Tae Kyung, being as blunt and strong and forward as he is, deserves the same respect and person that he himself is. Shinwoo may not help all the time, like Da On does or speak much, but his actions show otherwise. He stood back, allowed Da On to try to be proactive with his feelings, and Shinwoo did that for the sake of his friends and the happiness of his love for Tae Kyung. He's a lot more emotionally mature than Da On. Da On needs to work on his self-esteem and emotional wounds since he's already hurting Tae Kyung and will continue to unintentionally do so. 

@yaoistarved Really well written...my thoughts exactly....

I'm team Da On and giving that we've past the half mark of the story, it would be weird to me if TG starts liking SW. For me, Da on's story has more depth and intrigues me the most. Shin Woo doesn't even register to me. Usually it would be the whole enemies to lovers troupe but that already ended and it would have been draggy had it continued. Now SW is thinking about giving up or fighting for love, where as Da on's world as he knows it is about to implode. 

I really wish someone would tell me how it ends so I either don't bother watching or I wait eagerly.

Like most people, I like Shinwoo with Taekyung. They both match each other. Taekyung especially as a LGBT person deserves someone who is brave and emotionally mature like Shinwoo. Daon's personality has been like that since he was a kid, so he obviously can't change that in just a few months or a year. Don't get into a relationship thinking you can change somebody. It 99.9% won't work and you will just end up getting hurt.

(I'm not good with words )*

I think Da On doesn't need to change he just need support, like what Nam Goong tried, something he isn't used to having since he's always the one to adjust to others 

Ronbon:

Like most people, I like Shinwoo with Taekyung. They both match each other. Taekyung especially as a LGBT person deserves someone who is brave and emotionally mature like Shinwoo. Daon's personality has been like that since he was a kid, so he obviously can't change that in just a few months or a year. Don't get into a relationship thinking you can change somebody. It 99.9% won't work and you will just end up getting hurt.

SHINTAE ALL THE FREAKIN' WAYYYYYYYYY

Even if they don't end up together 

I will still be SHINTAE!!!!!!!!!! #TEAMSHINWOO 

Tomorrow is the finale and the day is just moving slowly. WHAT THE HECK!

only Shin Woo ! he deserve the world :( 

Throughout the whole series I just really felt that Shinwoo and Taekyung were better together! And I just really love Shinwoo, especially how easily his ears get red, so I may be a bit biased haha!!