I really hope there is going to be a kiss scene, and I hope the first kiss between the main couple won't be the last scene of the series, as it so often happens in BLs.

What do you guys think? Are we gonna get a kiss? Or even more than one?

Seeing that there has been a kiss scene in all the kbls till now I think we might get one though it may be later on, probably after the time skip? Idk. I wonder how it'll happen and who will initiate it as the two of them seem kinda shy, especially Shinwoo. Then again a part of me cannot imagine a kiss scene in this drama lol 

I think there will be a kiss scene and I think that's why they chose 94-95 liner actors to do a teen drama.

It's a drama that gives you butterfly even with some little skinship! And I'm okay if they don't kiss...but a little bit cuddling needed or else it'll look.kinda boring.

I hope they kiss  and also add some more cuddling! 

To be honest, I'm expecting not to have it. If they did, I would be completely delighted, otherwise, I'd be fine. It's the cuteness that sold it for me, like Cherry Magic

37% of the soul of BL drama's consists of the kiss scene, because without physical words, feelings are being revealed. One can see which character is in love with the other more, which one is not in love with the other or whether both love each other equally. 

Take Cherry Magic, for example. I personally LOVED the drama, but with the lack of the kiss scene...I was so confused as to the love status between the 2 characters...although I am 100% sure Kurosawa loved Adachi more...if I am wrong it proves that the lack of the kiss scene really did cause me confusion.

I personally feel this drama would need a kiss scene especially because the 2 characters TaeKyung and ShinWoo are very shy.

Fidda:

It's a drama that gives you butterfly even with some little skinship! And I'm okay if they don't kiss...but a little bit cuddling needed or else it'll look.kinda boring.

I hope they kiss  and also add some more cuddling! 

OH MY GOD CUDDLING!! YESH I NEED THAT...MY FEELS...I LOVE CUDDLING!!!

I hope to whatever GOD people believe in that there's a kiss scene.

Okay, by the time episode 14 has aired, I don't think there is going to be a kiss scene. Nevertheless I am super happy with the atmosphere in the series, I think especially Taekyung and Shinwoo have super cute energy and seeing them interact shyly makes me smile inside and outside.

So even if in the end there is no actual kiss scene, I'll still think I'll be very satisfied with the drama, which is kind of a first! I really think the emotional development of the character was what the series focused on so well, which makes it really different from a lot of popular BLs.

I hope for a lot of happiness in the last two episodes!

Here's the thing, Korean BL dramas have really surprised me this year and have really stepped up to the plate to raise the bar compared to the past, however in comparison to Thailand and Taiwan BL they're far behind. BUT I have to say I was surprised with Color Rush and WYEL since I wasn't expecting one at all in those series and was genuinely wrong and surprised. Fingers crossed but I don't think there will be. Given the direction of the this show and how it focuses on INTERACTIONS, feelings and words I don't think there will be. We have to consider a lot of factors; the way the show is driven, theme, writing and how the couples have interacted before. Depending on the show, audience, actors and age group it's being directed towards we can hopefully predict a kiss scene or not. Given how this show isn't really touchy feely, we can assume that there probably won't be, considering how these actors are a bit older and how they aren't A list Korean actors they might not want to have a kiss scene due to them trying to gain popularity BUT THEN AGAIN, the actors for Color rush were even less known, younger and weren't A list actors but still kissed. So it's all relative. I'm keeping my fingers crossed here since we've had some spicy kisses in 2021 for Korean BL so I'm keeping an open mind, but I'm not expecting anything grand. 

Personally I hope not. The charm of this series has been its youthful innocence and naïveté. I would be so happy if they just held hands and stared off into the sunset.

Well your question was answered ;)

Xiao Tian :

37% of the soul of BL drama's consists of the kiss scene, because without physical words, feelings are being revealed. One can see which character is in love with the other more, which one is not in love with the other or whether both love each other equally. 

Take Cherry Magic, for example. I personally LOVED the drama, but with the lack of the kiss scene...I was so confused as to the love status between the 2 characters...although I am 100% sure Kurosawa loved Adachi more...if I am wrong it proves that the lack of the kiss scene really did cause me confusion.

I personally feel this drama would need a kiss scene especially because the 2 characters TaeKyung and ShinWoo are very shy.

AND I CALLED IT. I totally needed that kiss cus I did not even know how they ended up together. They suddenly just said they were dating with no proper 2 way confession

Here's the making of that scene. Adorable and funny asf

https://youtu.be/n0zr99jHxos