Who is the one shinwoo gave bracelet when he was 8th grade? 

I think it has to be Taekyung. 

Since everyone is talking about it I couldn't help myself and watched previous episodes to see if he had it before, I'll be putting time stamps in brackets.

Episode 1: Maybe it's not that relevant, but he keeps wearing the bracelet on the beach scene (0:02). Personally, this tells me it's something important to him. He's also seems to be wearing it on the first scene in high school (3:12).

Episode 10: In the flashback scene with the middle school friends on the study hall, he doesn't have any bracelets (00:41) in his right wrist.

So, in conclusion, Taekyung *must* have gotten the bracelet some time between Shinwoo's first time meeting him and him starting his 2nd (?) year at high school. 

Yep! I also noticed that....two mysterious things! 1.who is that guys shinwoo gave bracelet?  2. Where did taekyung got his bracelet from? Since taekyung didn't wear it on ep 10 then maybe he is not the one shinwoo gave bracelet to.. ! Then who is this guy? 

Fidda:

Yep! I also noticed that....two mysterious things! 1.who is that guys shinwoo gave bracelet?  2. Where did taekyung got his bracelet from? Since taekyung didn't wear it on ep 10 then maybe he is not the one shinwoo gave bracelet to.. ! Then who is this guy? 

Episode 10's flashback was when Shinwoo first met Taekyung (although TK doesn't remember him), that's why I said he got it before that. I can't say for sure SW gave it to TK, but I like to believe TK will remember him in the next episodes!

SW actually gave it to TK the 12th episode... soooo, yes. He gave it to TK.

1. I'm Sorry. But i was talking about the bracelet that mentioned in ep 10

Queer:

SW actually gave it to TK the 12th episode... soooo, yes. He gave it to TK.

We aren't talking about the same thing. On Episode 12 he gave TK a keychain, not a bracelet (you can see that TK has a blue bracelet on his right wrist)

On ep 10 when those homophobic boys talking Daon about shinwoo!  They said that shinwoo gave a bracelet to a guy when he was in middle school.. I'm asking who could it be if taekyung is his first love? 

And today's episode shinwoo said he liked a boy when he was in middle school..maybe he was Just a crush...then why did he gave a bracelet to him? 🤔 

I was thinking if the bracelet that TK is wearing is the same bracelet that he gave with Daon, it's like a couple-bracelets, though we didn't see that TK bought two of the same thing, and he only wears that bracelet after he confessed his feelings with Daon.

Fidda:

Who is the one shinwoo gave bracelet when he was 8th grade? 

In regards to this question, I was wondering as well if it's TK, or maybe it's just a backstory of SW to be able to know that he likes guys, that he's brave enough to open his sexuality during middle school in spite of the stigma.

TK wears his bracelet from.the beginning. 

Fidda:

TK wears his bracelet from.the beginning. 

Ohh didn't notice that at all, I'm just seeing the bracelet that he's wearing since the confession, if that's the case, maybe SW first love is TK. I'm just wondering though, the one TK's wearing and the bracelet that he gave to Daon has the same color and pendant. And since SW did gave a bracelet during middle school how come he didn't notice the bracelet that TK's wearing, did he also forgot about it?

maybe It's a common bracelet that's why he ignored it..anyone can wear this kind of bracelet.. Don't know.. This drama will give you so many things to think but all your thoughts went wrong when episodes aired 😅

anarbee:

I think it has to be Taekyung. 

Since everyone is talking about it I couldn't help myself and watched previous episodes to see if he had it before, I'll be putting time stamps in brackets.

Episode 1: Maybe it's not that relevant, but he keeps wearing the bracelet on the beach scene (0:02). Personally, this tells me it's something important to him. He's also seems to be wearing it on the first scene in high school (3:12).

Episode 10: In the flashback scene with the middle school friends on the study hall, he doesn't have any bracelets (00:41) in his right wrist.

So, in conclusion, Taekyung *must* have gotten the bracelet some time between Shinwoo's first time meeting him and him starting his 2nd (?) year at high school. 

But Tae doesn't even remember Shinwoo or notice him at all. Why would he wear a bracelet a stranger gave him all the time. Makes no sense.

Maybe because first time someone gives him a bracelet. That's why! 🤷‍♀️