I've only watched the korean version which was so good. 

My guess for cast vs character are listed below.

IU = Tu Tontawan
Lee Joon Gi [4th Prince] = Nanon/Tay Tawan
Kang Ha Neul [8th Prince]= Win
Hong Jong Hyun [3rd Prince] = Nanon/ Tay Tawan
Nam Joo Hyuk [13th Prince] = Phuwin
Byun Baek Hyun [10th Prince] = Fourth
Kim Ji Soo  [14th Prince] = Perth
Kim San Ho [Crown Prince] = Force
Yoon Sun Woo [9th Prince] = Phuwin

Meanwhile I'd love to hear from you guys.

[Note: I'll come back to update my opinion. LOL]

Maybe you can use this table and insert your guesses.

Thai actors casted in this version of Scarlet Heart: 

• Tu Tontawan
  • Win Metawin
  • Phuwin Tangsakyuen
  • Fourth Nattawat 
  • Tay Tawan 
  • Nanon Korapat
  • Perth Tanapon 
  • Force Jiratchapong
CharacterCast playing the role
Female Lead?
[4th Prince]?
[8th Prince]?
[3rd Prince] ?
[13th Prince]?
[10th Prince]?
[14th Prince]?
[Crown Prince]?
[9th Prince]?

why are you posting this here, where the original Chinese version is, rather than watching this original version? the Thailand adaptation will follow the original, so they were no like those trashy korean characters. Please be respectful of the original version.

Chinese Empress:

why are you posting this here, where the original Chinese version is, rather than watching this original version? the Thailand adaptation will follow the original, so they were no like those trashy korean characters. Please be respectful of the original version.

respectfully, I did mention that I've only watched the korean version in the first sentence of this post itself. Do you have issues with reading comprehension perhaps?

Kiki_here:

respectfully, I did mention that I've only watched the korean version in the first sentence of this post itself. Do you have issues with reading comprehension perhaps?

Respectfully, this is the page of the Chinese original version ( shame on you that you watched the trash bad adaptation), and respectfully, Thai production already stated on April 23rd 2024 that their adaptation will be based on the original Chinese novel. So why do you mind the trash korean when they never mentioned it?
Go back to you ktrash and don't ruin a beautiful and international story with your useless questione.
Thai version will be based on Yinzheng and Ruoxi, not on your cringe mighty mask 8yo prince.
Your post is very disrespectful towards every fan of the original. You should go back to your ktrash or watch the original Chinese version.
Your reading comprehension and probably your sight is not good since you don't know that, and when Thai production in the official visual stated that they will be based on the original novel by Tong Hua.
Go to a doctor to check your eyes and don't ruin our mood.

Kiki_here:

Since you want to avoid to answer and post in other pages because i showed your ignorance, i wonder why you posted it here rather than on the kcringe failure adaptation.
Your comparison is totally nonsense because they are so different in the plot, not only about the historical point of view. The Thai adaptation won't take a bit from the kcringe failure, but you should have at least posted it on that page, not here.
In the Thai page there are PLENTY of comments about the warning, its' NOT moon lovers, but scarlet heart. You are rude towards us  and towards people clarifying the matter, no matter you watched only the kcringe failure.
I hope you will be more careful in the future, and get your information checked properly.