I am literally in love for this show. I have waited for weeks before it started to finally watch it and I'm so glad that the show is really good and has good comments.

What I don't understand is why someone is so funny (yes, it's sarcasm) to vote 10/10 on all the remaining episodes -.-

Before voting, watch the episode! And only then you can vote 10/10. I don't really get you! It's so annoying to watch something like that. 

unfortunately many don't rate the episode but only the show which is annoying, agreed. 

Ah well, overall it's still not doing great but I hear that it gets better. I'm only on ep 5

If you think that's bad don't subscribe to viki. Their ratings are based on how cute people think an actor is and whether or not subtitles are made quickly available in English, Spanish, and Portuguese. 

This site rates everything i loved as an 8 and even things that are poorly written, directed and acted a 7, so i dont know what to tell you.

I typically read written reviews rather than looking at a number though I know it would be easier to have the number actually represent something. 

I honestly had no idea that you could rate the episodes individually as I normally use this site to add a show when I finished it completely or to update something I plan on holding off and coming back to later. Thank you for this information <3

Isaidisaidso:
I typically read written reviews rather than looking at a number though I know it would be easier to have the number actually represent something. 

Oh, yes, I read written reviews too, numbers aren't exactly the most valuable thing here on MDL, especially since everyone has their own pair of glasses ahahah :)

Anyway, I'm not blaming about the ratings in general (and we could open an endless discussion about that), but the fact that BOY aired until episode 8 now, but someone has already voted for episodes 9, 10, 11 and 12.

kalebse:

I honestly had no idea that you could rate the episodes individually as I normally use this site to add a show when I finished it completely or to update something I plan on holding off and coming back to later. Thank you for this information <3

You're welcome :) I'm glad I've been helpful <3

Asiana:

That's often been happening nowadays on IMDb. Someone watches 10 minutes of one episode, dislikes it and rates the whole show 1! Or they watch one episode, like it a lot and rate the whole show 10! 

I don't like it either! You could vote just the episode if you don't finish the show.

Anyway, I'm not upset with someone voting the show 1 or 10 if they think so (but I'd appreciate they do that once they've finished it - or after at least 3 episodes) but I'm more upset with people that already voted for episoded 9, 10, 11 and 12 that are not aired yet :( 

Chelsea Black:

unfortunately many don't rate the episode but only the show which is annoying, agreed. 

Ah well, overall it's still not doing great but I hear that it gets better. I'm only on ep 5

It doesn't. Well, the side couples keep it going, but the main pair drains the life out of everything.