No Spoilers but has anyone else read the novel? It’s so steamy and gives KinnPorche a run for it’s money. Ihave no problem with that but I’m glad that they made the series without the steamy (understatement) scenes.

I’ve read it and to be honest most of KBL novel that I’ve read steamy scene is very common. Some of the lines are changed but… I would say it’s quite disappointing to have them change the line even tho just slightly… Did u read it in english..? Or Korean..? 

I read it in English and I enjoyed both. The book translation was good from the point of view of grammar and choice of vocabulary. The series made a nice change from the usual  drunk noncon genre so I’m glad thst they left it out. I think most of the Korean adaptations I’ve seen steer clear of that when using text from a novel.  I must have watched over 80 BLs and read a few. I just read Lovesick for the first time and went straight back to watch it again and remembered that it was the reason I got into them in the first place 😊

Well… I read it in Korean so I think some point that could be counted as the ‘catchphrase’ of the scene is left out… one example is the scene where Jae-young and Sang-woo talking besid the restaurant during the day… The one about ‘Hyung’ stuff… Here Jae-young said… ‘아니… 하지마’ not sure what is the exact translation but I would say it’s ‘No… Don’t (call me hyung)’ but in novel it’s supposed to be ‘아니… “넌” 하지마’ which is ‘No… “YOU” can’t (call me hyung)’ there’s only slight difference between both lines but actyally it hit differently to me… so.. kinda hope if they’re going to use few parts from the novel… make that choosen part exactly the same or just change it completely… but I enjoy both the novels and drama… seen the audio ‘movie’ version as well… but unfortunately no emotion was expressed there so I recommend the drama novel and webtoon only… Lovesick as in the Thai novel? For thai novel… I like the Oxygen tho… all version… Oxygen… Nitrogen… Anakin… etc… Bad Buddy (Behind the Scene) is also nice tho 

Where were you able to read the eng translation of the novel??

Hi, get an app called Webnovel-
Fictions & Comics and search KinnPorche and it will come up. Let me know if you have a problem 

Una207:

Hi, get an app called Webnovel-
Fictions & Comics and search KinnPorche and it will come up. Let me know if you have a problem 

I could not find it?

Hmm let me look again for you because there might be another platform 

where can i read Semantic error  novel free?

There’s a fantastic free translation on Patreon including special chapters. The writer is called Eunuch 

Have you watched the Japanese BL My beautiful Man? There’s a movie too. There’s a translation of the book on Chrysanthemum Garden website it’s really good.

Which one? I don’t pay for either