ANNOYED THAT WE DIDN'T GET A SECOND EP BUTTTTTTT TODAYS EP WAS AMAZING (as usual)

What do you think is going to happen next ep?

Any ideas on how to survive the next 5 days? Recs?

What was your favourite part of todays ep?

c9f052aeff3402641951c11397bf08afc9927517

Obviously my favorite part was her transformation, not just physically but also mentally. Her mental and emotional stability are showing in this episode, which allow her to present her abilities more willingly at The Most. 

:( Sad that there's only one episode though. I really don't care about some baseball game, but whatever...
I KNOW!!!!! 100% FEEL YOUR PAIN!! because of this is I watched kill me heal me and secrets to fill in the days waiting for the next ep!! its like got all the good things that a good rom/com contains:
-magical transformation
-arrogant male lead
-amazing second male lead
-someone gets sick 
-the slow burn chemistry that becomes more vivid (as it did in this ep) 
-a hidden past relationship between the 2
-a person to hate
-the exaggerated but amazing comedy
its got the whole package!! looking forward to next week!! 
The thing that keeps bothering me is where he got Hey Jin's email at the beginning since they hadn't talked for like 15 years or something ! It's not like you can search by name since many people have the same name,which was the plot of the story ! Did I miss something ?
^^ It is sort of explained in ep 11. Or at least HJ said something like "I heard you got my e-mail adress through the classmates page" (or something along those lines) to SJ.