Really loving this fantasy drama, a story between the young  immortal gods,  both main leads are still naively young but Ayin is smarter.  It  doesn't start with some romance but it'll progress how the  main leads had to work and support each other inorder to release them from master/servant contract bestowed towards them.  And of course both are not happy about the situation but this is where their destiny with fun and adventure begins.

The first 4 episodes is about Ayin  meeting Gu Yin for the first time  and already this is hilarious with Gu Yin  accidentally killing the 2nd phoenix before even meeting her ;  then later he found a water beast egg that a part of Feng Yin scattered soul went inside the egg ....  I love how A Yin despite being only a water beast she actually plays an important part of Gu Yin's development of his power. Gu Yin is too naive and makes you wanna smack him for his gullibility. While Ayin got a good heart to heal others as well as too smart with a good for his own good, she could tell from what is bad and good. There are already some signs of feelings development after Ep5 and it seems Ayin fall for him first and Gu Yin despite showing signs of emotions may not realize it so soon.. With the first 8 episodes you can watch in Wetv, the  story is already captivating with interesting story lines between the Yin, a diligent Shuining Beast, and Gu Jin, son of the true God whose magic power was sealed .  How they will overcome their predicament will show in each episodes with how things are developing and it'll get more interesting! just can't wait to see more of the episodes!! 

As for the main leads, ZhaoLusi truly delivers a brilliant acting in her role  as a smart and innocent water beast, Ayin with her original cute voice; then changes to Feng Ayin for a more matured demeanor character worthy of a princess...  Wang Anyu also suits well in his role as the naive and powerless immortal god, it seems he really portrayed his acting well  when you just hated this guy for being lazy, naive and happy go lucky LOL he did well i think ... i hope he wakes up and realize his true feeling towards Ayin soon....

As for the CGI I do believe that it was brilliant and amazingly well done, the back drop and scenery is quite vivid and colorful depicting the three realms; luv the heavenly setting the most of course but also  having light cgi is good not because of low budget  but sometimes simplicity is best,  like the one in the death realm with only purple flowers and darkness around  nothing to exagerate about after all this is xianxia.

As a person that has watched a lot of xianxias and really love fantasy  and read the book, I'm overall happy with the execution. Seeing the world come alive visually and how they put the sets together. It doesn't look like the other settings I  have seen before and there are also very varied , as in they didn't recycle the same location over and over again just to differentiate which realm belongs to which because they do visit many places.

Daze Mountain Sect

Heavenly Palace

Wutong Island (Phoenix Island)

Ghost Realm and Naihe Bridge

Places they find Phoenix Souls

Forbidden Valley - Gu Jin 's punishment home base = 1

Fox Clan base at Jiuyao Mountain with the Old Tree Spirit = 1

Abyssal Prison = 1

Guixia Mountain  = 1

Ghost Realm = 2

Places we will see more of later

Mortal Realm

Ghost Realm

Peacock Island / Eagle Island

Heavenly Palace

However one also has to be in the right mood for xianxias, if you have come off from a different drama that has a different tone, then entering into this lighthearted adventure drama might be a little jarring.