There was a lot of backlash for the early episodes of "Sh**ting Stars, due to some of the representations.  Whilst I am not trying to justify anything or undermine anyone's reactions, I think it might be helpful to know:   As has been stated in all of the adverts for "Sh**ting Stars" the incidents depicted in the show, are based upon actual incidents that Agencies and their PR teams etc., have had to deal with.

Whilst I'm not usually a celebrity gossip follower, since the show is highlighting it, the idea that they are REAL incidents has piqued my interest.   Although I would still choose that everyone's private lives remain private, having a link to the facts is interesting.

Here's a link to one VERY controversial incident.  https://www.reuters.com/article/us-korea-singer-pants-idUSSEO9854720080125

If anyone has other examples, I for one, would be intrigued to see them 

wahahahah. I was thinking it was a possible rage reaction but never thought that it has actually happened.

I know, right! I admit I laughed too!

Would never have believed that this moment in the show was actually based on something real! lmao 

I just want to know the other real-life stories!  I think pretty much all of it is based on real publicist/agent/manager anecdotes.  People. Are. Weird. ;D