I think Wol-Joo will probably stay on Earth. Her mother said she will meet the one she was fated to meet in the future, so I don't think Wol-Joo will leave even after she's helped all 100,000 souls since that will happen in less than a month, too short for meeting your fated one after 500 years.

But she is dead....

She also herself said that the Oblivion service in Afterlife is the best thing and that she wants it. Also, didn't she already meet her fated one? He had been by her side for maaaaany years :) I think she will reincarnate along with Crown prince and live a happy life ~

The drama doesn't seem too complex or heavy-hearted so I would imagine Wol-Joo and Chief move on (or its implied they are reborn).  Kang Bae and Yeo Rim lose their powers but still choose each other even with other options.

If Wol-Joo and the Chief move on, Kang Bae would be so sad. Perhaps Wol-Joo will get the Oblivion service in the future. I originally thought her fated one was her past lover, the prince, was Kang Bae since she was reminded of the prince when she tended to Kang Bae a few episodes ago. But yes, the Chief and Wol-Joo do belong together :)

Twili:

If Wol-Joo and the Chief move on, Kang Bae would be so sad. Perhaps Wol-Joo will get the Oblivion service in the future. I originally thought her fated one was her past lover, the prince, was Kang Bae since she was reminded of the prince when she tended to Kang Bae a few episodes ago. But yes, the Chief and Wol-Joo do belong together :)

I guess the point would be he is cured, he has his buddies at work, a girlfriend so the blow wouldn't be nearly as much as right now where he has supernatural abilities and can't touch anyone except Wool Joo and the Chief (and the Yeo Rim who wants to avoid him for now).

You can see the scenes at work where he's kidding around with his co-workers. I would imagine things would improve if he could touch and interact with them.

Knavery:

I guess the point would be he is cured, he has his buddies at work, a girlfriend so the blow wouldn't be nearly as much as right now where he has supernatural abilities and can't touch anyone except Wool Joo and the Chief (and the Yeo Rim who wants to avoid him for now).

Wol-Joo also said she has the ability to cure him of his supernatural abilities as well.

Edit: Just saw the preview of episode 9 and it seems Kang Bae may not be able to stop seeing spirits or making everyone talk when he touches them (yet).

I will spoil about episode 9 so be aware before reading please !!!

So after episode 9 : the ideas about the ying and yang, the reincarnation of the mystic tree and rock, the fact Kang Bae is Weol Joo and Mister Gwi's son + Mister Gwi being the crown prince are were pratically revealed in this episode

After seeing that Weol Joo sacrifices her soul to help Kang Bae what I think will happen : Mister Gwi will know about the contract (well not a surprised because we saw it in the preview) and will prevent it somehow exchanging his life against hers like he promised in the past.

Meanwhile the evil spirit (I forgot his name) will try to either get rid of Kang Bae because it is thanks to him Weol Joo can get her quota or will try to absord him somehow. Mister Gwi and Weol Joo will confront him and learn about his true identity (he is actually possessing the Death). They will try to fight him but lose at first and Weol Joo will know Mister Gwi = Crown Prince. Somehow they will succeed to get back Kang Bae but he will be sick so they have to go in his dream world to heal him. They will discover he is their son and reunite.

At the end they will fight the evil spirit again and win against him this time (Perhaps with the help of Yeo Rin too ). Kang Bae and Yeo Rin will have a true love kiss ( because the first time only Yeo Rin's feeling was prepared but not Kang Bae because he was surprised). Then Weol Joo will apologize to Kang Bae, he will surely answer he is okay and happy theiy are his parents. 

Then Weol Joo will be prepared to sacrifice herself but Mister Gwi will revealed he has done something to save her. But Frankly I can't imagine one of them dying or I means  going in hell so I think the queen of the udnerworld will show up and reward them because they arrested the evil spirit so they can either stay like that, go to heaven or to the afterlife. My happy ending would be they stay like that until Kang Bae is ready to let go of them or when he will die but I think there are lower chances that will happen compared to a bittersweet ending where Mister Gwi and Weol Joo are saying goodbye so....

I also believe the evil spirit/former "friend" is possessing Death. Death used to be his father, and by making his father pity him and crying in front of him, we saw how Death let down his guard in front of the evil spirit. Also, at the end of the episode, Death wasn't eating Ramen, a normal habit of his, because it was the evil spirit possessing his body.

Wol-Joo's child is Kang Bae since the Hell Queen said that her unborn child had to go through a thousand misfortunes if she didn't settle the grudges of 100,000 people. We saw scenes of Kang-Bae's sorrowful past, so we know he went through many misfortunes. However, Kang-Bae had to be born from a human in this life, so even if his soul is the same as  Wol-Joo's son, he still had a human father and mother. I am not sure if he will ever find the humans by the end of this drama, but I am hoping they will address this.

Edit: Kang-Bae is Wol-Joo's son confirmed!!!!

Since Kang Bae is Wol-Joo's son, it is more likely Gwi is the Crown Prince (It is definitely one or the other). Episode 9 still hasn't revealed for sure who it is, but they gave more hints in this episode that it wasn't Kang Bae.

The girl at the end of the episode who said "Your Highness" (and Gwi and Kang Bae turned around) is suspicious though...if she is a human, how does she remember the past unless she retained in her memory for 500 years? My guess is she's a spirit and she smells trouble. I hope I am wrong though.

I hope Wol-Joo's soul will be able to reincarnate without any sacrifices from Chief Gwi or anyone else who cares about her.

I agree with Twili and Duncan with all the thories! I've been thinking same stuff.

I really really hope we get a happy ending with the family reunited (might be in the next life?). They deserve happiness for all the suffering they've all been through.

I think in the end heaven will be moved and we'll get a happy ending (or at least an open one?).

ep 9  contains spoilers

They didn't say Kang Bae was her son's soul at all; therefore, it's not a fact, just an assumption.  The writer isn't trying to win any awards.  Everything is fairly straightforward, so it's probably a good guess (I'm of the same opinion) nonetheless, it is not yet factual.  Also, Supercop (I am not good with names as you will find out shortly) doesn't have powers.  She's just firmly rooted to the here and now with no supernatural or spiritual beliefs.  Before the son reveal (I'd been waiting to be told what she read on the scroll), I thought Gwiramalamadingdong was the crown prince and Kang Bae, her mother.  Also, I'm sure we've all been assuming that the destined one her mother foretold was the prince, when it's highly possible that it's her child she is destined to meet.  

Any way to answer the initial question, I definitely don't think Wol Joo is going to go to hell.  If need be I think Kang Bae is going to plead to the heavens on her behalf.  I think she will stay on the Earth voluntarily helping people OR in a similar supervisor capacity over someone, perhaps even Yeomwhosie, the Grim Reaper.  If Yeom wasn't eaten by his son when he put his guard down, I think taking Wol Joo's place will be his atonement.  

I believe Gwi is the crown prince and what happens to him depends on Wol Joo's final decision.  If I remember correctly, in an earlier episode he stated he has no memory of his past life and that he, too, was atoning. I never really believed he didn't know.  He spent hundreds of years as a cop after all. They also let us know that he was assigned to Wol Joo and it wasn't something he requested.  I've always believe Yeom had something to do with that.  I was positive in ep 8 when they revealed his son was the evil spirit.  So if Wol Joo stays, he'll stay.  If she goes, he'll go.  It's going to be just that simple for him. 

Do you think that The Crown Prince will go to Hell?

Mandy Candy:

Do you think that The Crown Prince will go to Hell?

Probably, since he decided to take Wol-Joo's punishment for her. But he will probably be saved by the other characters once they find out he is going to hell

Twili :

Probably, since he decided to take Wol-Joo's punishment for her. But he will probably be saved by the other characters once they find out he is going to hell

Yes I can not see a sad ending with one of them or all of them getting in hel. We will have a bittersweet ending for sure but not a sad one. I AM WAITING THE FINAL EPISODE RIGHT NOW :'-(

Duncan:

Yes I can not see a sad ending with one of them or all of them getting in hel. We will have a bittersweet ending for sure but not a sad one. I AM WAITING THE FINAL EPISODE RIGHT NOW :'-(

It's out on Netflix if Netflix carries it in your region.