As 2018 progress month by month please list non romantic kdramas that will air this year. I've gotten many request but sadly I'm not into crime, suspense, thriller, or sad shows. I'm more into friendship and comedy like shows, something light hearted. So please comment down below. I'm sorry I am a picky potato. 

Its still REALLY early in the year, most dramas don't get announced until a month before they are going to air, the current list is very small. Also I think most dramas like this will have a touch of romance in them, but I'll list the ones where friendship and comedy are the focus for you! :)

Most dramas do not have definite release dates yet, but these are the ones planned to air this year. I think the one that is coming most soon that fits your type of drama is Yeonnamdong 539.

Part-Time Idol was also just released on netflix.

There's some others that have been announced -
Seen from a Distance, Green Spring
Unusual Men and Women
Who Knows
There is also a new The Sound of Your Heart called Sound of Your Heart - Reboot

and that's honestly it for now, all the big dramas that have been announced are romance dramas.  I think we'll need to wait to see what happens! 

Katy:

Its still REALLY early in the year, most dramas don't get announced until a month before they are going to air, the current list is very small. Also I think most dramas like this will have a touch of romance in them, but I'll list the ones where friendship and comedy are the focus for you! :)

Most dramas do not have definite release dates yet, but these are the ones planned to air this year. I think the one that is coming most soon that fits your type of drama is Yeonnamdong 539.

Part-Time Idol was also just released on netflix.

There's some others that have been announced -
Seen from a Distance, Green Spring
Unusual Men and Women
Who Knows
There is also a new The Sound of Your Heart called Sound of Your Heart - Reboot

and that's honestly it for now, all the big dramas that have been announced are romance dramas.  I think we'll need to wait to see what happens! 

Aww, thanks it's hard not to find romance in Asian dramas, I find it weird how a female like me don't really like seeing people fall in love in kdramas even though I watch BL dramas. Maybe because I don't relate to the female leads and do more so to the male leads in BL dramas.