After episode 7 & 8 I have started wishing I have been taking notes on names and place of people. It feels like there are five different cases that are slowly being woven together. I though I would create a spot where we can share what information we know. This is a spot for fact we know not theories or predictions. (SPOILERS)

Here is a couple I can remember:

The Drowning (Tonyeong): It was investigated by the Namyangju Police station where Choi Bit was the chief a year before. Oh Ju-Seon was the lawyer who facilitated a fast trial.

Blue Folder : In 2018, Park Guang-Su was a former chief prosecutor of Daejeon who was found dead in a car of a heart attack in Namyangju. They blamed it on alcohol poisoning although his wife objected that he did not drink.  The objection was covered by the chief, Choi Bit, although the current secretary of Han Jo claims Guang-Su was a drinker. He also denies Han Jo ever hired Guang-Su as a consultant legally which contradicts the wife. Immediately after Choi Bit was moved to intelligence.

Green Folder: In 2017 a Police Sergeant committed suicide in the police station at Dongducheon. His whole station had been illegally taking bribes and he was investigating them. The police sergeant was assigned there as punishment by another officers uncle.

Pink Folder: A complaint how a chief of police has abused authority

Episode 10: 

Blue Folder: Guang-Su's secretary says he was not a drinker although his wife says he was. He was probably meeting a VIP client that his law firm did not know about. He was able to call 911 but did not pull over before he died. 

Pink Folder: Sergeant Song was moved to Dongducheon  originally because of abused authority by his uncle (I think).

Dong-Jae case: He is probably being held somewhere with an attached garage/dark place. He had been investigating the Blue Folder. There was a police watch in the photo along with a flower patterned wall.

The Taenyong case had nothing to do with Choi Bit, that´s a different place.  Taenyong was the place the main character Hwang was stationed at as a Prosecutor (iirc, it is the place he got sent to after season 1, meaning even after being part of the case against the President, he still went back). He was on his way to his farewell party since he got sent to Wonju next. Prosecutors below a certain rank have to change their station and place regularly (might be 2 years) to now get attached to the power structure of those places and thus to prevent corruption, which obviously works on a small scale but the big players obviously could not care less, considering most of them are in Seoul and have relationships with the high ranking Prosecutors who do not have to change their station anymore. 

Basically: Hwang saw the Taenyong case coincidentally -> Former Judge and Lawyer Oh reached a settlement -> that case was done at that point. 

But the key person that was tying all cases together was Seo Dong-Jae and with his disappearance, everyone was on edge and was suspicious of each other. And he was the one who was investigating the lawyer´s death Park Gwang-Su, the police suicide case and also noticed that the sole survivor of the Taenyong case, which he stumbled upon by accident, might have been a bullying victim and not actually a friend of the other two who died. 

So you have

1.) Taenyong, the place the kids drowned and the rich couple were doing stupid stuff, also the place Hwang Si-Mok was stationed as prosecutor. This case was quickly closed because of the Chief Prosecutor Kang (who Hwang visits several times) and who resigns because of that, since his actions, even though he felt it was just a small favor to one of his sunbaes without any victims, led to Seo Dong-Jae getting kidnapped by the murderer of that case, and if that case had remained open, it might have prevented his kidnapping.

2) Sedok Police Station, which is a sub station of Dongducheon Police Station (bigger) (both not in Seoul but in the province surrounding Seoul). Sedok was where the police officer committed suicide, and Dongducheon was where the chief and uncle of Kim, police officer in Sedok, committed assault on his driver and thus was demoted. 

3) Namyangju is also in the Gyeonggi Province, but a different place than the other two. The vacation home where Park Gwang-Su, who was working for Hanjo at the time, was gathering the people he wanted to recruit and a build a relationship with for Hanjo´s goals (for example the tax evasion case they were referring to several times) is there. The director of the Intelligence Bureau was one of the people gathered there when Park Gwang-Su died.  He panicked and let one of his juniors handle the situation, which was Choi Bit, who was the chief of the Namyangju station, basically a small station. She saw an opportunity to help a high ranking police official and thus rise in ranks, and consequentially, she was promoted to Chief of the Intelligence Bureau right under that director. Then the director was arrested because of a different crime, but ultimately it was an attack by the Prosecutor Office to the police.

Besides Seoul, these are the three different places crucial to the story.

Dont you thing park gwang su case was suspicious prima facie? Like the time of his death  and the time they called 119 shouldnt match ryt . How could they ignore such obivious pothole 

I don't think they had a time of death because the case was rushed.