Suggestion : Rating / comments by age range.

This discussion has been closed.

Ask for an user's age range when a drama is rated and make available the rating by age range - ex. I'd be interested to know how people of my age rated a drama. Also perhaps for comments, introduce an age range indication.

0votes

MDL already has this feature. Just check the graphic in the statistics. Please, close the voting. 

Example:

Thank you for your answer, that icon is so tiny that I never clicked on it. I guess it's good enough for me.  Not sure though how the total rate can be 8.7 while the rates for each age group are over it... I base my choices on these notes so I'd like to understand.

ladyZ:

Thank you for your answer, that icon is so tiny that I never clicked on it. I guess it's good enough for me.  Not sure though how the total rate can be 8.7 while the rates for each age group are over it... I base my choices on these notes so I'd like to understand.

I assume the stats only show the users who gave the info about their age and not the rest who left it blank ? I hope an admin /mod will make this clear for us.

Ceki locked this Sep 19, 2021 08:11 pm