I'm new to MDL, so may not be familiar with all the possible features. Played with Voting List recently and thought the following features will be useful:

1. Auto-display the voting start date and end date in the voting post.

2. Auto-notify voting results to voters after the voting end date, so users who have voted know the final results.

3. Allow +/- points in Voting List to allow better representation of the results. For example, for "Most Overrated Shows", voters can vote for (+ (plus) one vote), or vote against (- (minus) one vote).

4. The 100 points for rank 1, 99 points for rank 2 etc is pretty weird. Does it mean each voter can rank up to 100 shows, but only see his/her top 3 ranks for each Voting List? What is the purpose of ranking up to 100 shows? Why not just limit to 3 shows, so user can see all the shows he/she has voted, and have 3 points for rank 1, 2 points for rank 2, and 1 point for rank 3? List be more meaningful as well when votes are scarce (i.e. 3 votes only vs 100 votes),

5. This last one is more my question... Not sure why my Voting List does not appear in Community > List? How can I reach out to MDL users to vote for my Voting List?

1votes