I know this is kind of weird suggestion but how about a rating(not a fully rating but an option) which is only use for your most appreciated drama or like all time favorite drama/movie you want it to be recognized when someone visits your watchlist.

• So what will happen is you will have only 5 time(or less than that but not more) to use it and you can switch them.
  • It would have a attractive color just to be different from other.
26votes

Like pinned favorite dramas? I like that ^_^ Sometimes top rated dramas can't properly convey your favorite dramas, especially for people who are stricter with their rating systems. Kind of like this? 

Letterboxd has something like that and I love looking at people's choices. Some people rotate them based on their recent faves, others do all time.

fiflydramalover:
Like pinned favorite dramas? I like that ^_^ Sometimes top rated dramas can't properly convey your favorite dramas, especially for people who are stricter with their rating systems. Kind of like this? 

I love your mockup of the idea, I'd really love if it looked just like that! It would be such a nice feature to have :)

fiflydramalover:

My idea was like they would be like in watchlist alphabetical but only different color. But your one also look good 

sone:

Letterboxd has something like that and I love looking at people's choices. Some people rotate them based on their recent faves, others do all time.

I love your mockup of the idea, I'd really love if it looked just like that! It would be such a nice feature to have :)

For my one they have to go to the watchist to see this feature 

Pinned/recommended dramas sounds like a great idea

I love this! Especially like as said above since I have a fairly strict rating system so shows that are 10/10 aren't necessarily my actual favorites