Good morning,

As you can see above, I submitted an edit for Ji Chang Wook's profile page, after discovering its biography had been edited.

This edit was refused by a staff, adrien, for two reasons: guidelines not followed, and lack of sources.

As the guidelines haven't changed regarding this, I was surprised and insisted to understand, but adrien still refuses the edit despite the fact that his reason makes no sense as it don't respect the rules of the website.

Guidelines are written to be followed, here he suggests that they need to be updated thus he decides on his own that he can refuse an edit because he thinks they will be updated in the future. What is this seriously ? Until they are, he needs to follow the guidelines, that's all. If the staff itself don't follow the guidelines and do as they like I don't see the point of it.

Moreover, if the guidelines are really updated in the future and new rules apply, which is not the case right now, who is he to decide which award is major or "career-defining" for an actor ? That's not something that can be decided by someone on its own, that's totally subjective to do that.

Thus I request that this staff follow the guidelines as they are and as he should.

Ok it's becoming beyond stupid, there is no logic at all in these arguments.

@Dojemi10 @Ann Yeong @swhittle

Could you please explain this and take position to make things clear ? How are we supposed to know what to do on MDL if the official guidelines given to us to behave here are not followed by the staff itself ? That makes no sens to me.

MDL have always's like that they never explain and make things clear. there's other actors biography is same like previous one why only Ji Chang wook biography changed and Now they didn't even changing again after request?

I don't think it's just one of the staff, most of them make nonsensical arguments that they themselves cannot justify.

I’ve discovered that MDL staff seems to just do whatever they want, when they want. I have added posters to new dramas only to have mine removed by staff and they replaced it with the EXACT SAME INE but their name is listed as the source. They reject your updates then never clearly tell you why, give some kind of reference code but there is no where to see what this code means. I’ve given up updating anything in here. And they reject pictures of actors that are great and accept the crappy ones that look terrible. Why?