Is it possible to see all the shows/ the number of shows I have completed in 2023 before the yearly review comes out in January?

Probably too late for you for 2023, but here are two things I've done to track what I've seen.  (1) I created a custom list and added any completed show to it as the year went on.  (2) In the Notes section of each show, I enter "2023" so when I look at my Completed Shows, I can click on View Notes, and then sort by Notes.  Plan to do the same to track my shows for next year.

jaxca:

Probably too late for you for 2023, but here are two things I've done to track what I've seen.  (1) I created a custom list and added any completed show to it as the year went on.  (2) In the Notes section of each show, I enter "2023" so when I look at my Completed Shows, I can click on View Notes, and then sort by Notes.  Plan to do the same to track my shows for next year.

Appreciate it!!! I will definitely give those options a try, Thank you Jaxca!!! 

You can probably see the recent updates in the app by scrolling down. This is also an option but it is long and time consuming.

ASTER:

You can probably see the recent updates in the app by scrolling down. This is also an option but it is long and time consuming.

I didn't know the app offered that option, I tried it and it worked as well. Thank you!!!

I have 3 great ways to track now!!! Thank you guys!!!

ILoveDrama closed this Nov 15, 2023 03:55 am