When I change my profile picture, it indicates a successful upload, but my profile picture doesn't appear. Instead, there's only the default picture icon. I previously faced issues with changing or uploading a new image. It's worth noting that there's no problem with my internet connection, as I've attempted the process using a different source and the result was same.

Uhm Taro:

When I change my profile picture, it indicates a successful upload, but my profile picture doesn't appear. Instead, there's only the default picture icon. I previously faced issues with changing or uploading a new image. It's worth noting that there's no problem with my internet connection, as I've attempted the process using a different source and the result was same.

Yes! We've been seeing some issues with the profile pictures too. 

Yours is not showing correctly. There's that torn/broken page icon just as in many other accounts.

Uhm Taro:

Having the same problem— The drama page won't load properly, and I can't upload a picture or update a drama cover image. Even if I attempt to upload a picture, it buffers, and nothing happens. Additionally, actors' profile pictures and other users' profile pictures won't load either.

NAY:

Having the same problem— The drama page won't load properly, and I can't upload a picture or update a drama cover image. Even if I attempt to upload a picture, it buffers, and nothing happens. Additionally, actors' profile pictures and other users' profile pictures won't load either.

I encountered this  issue months ago, and now I'm dealing with this new problem. Is there an alternative way to address this issue, as the current approach doesn't appear to be effective in solving the problem?

Uhm Taro:

I encountered this  issue months ago, and now I'm dealing with this new problem. Is there an alternative way to address this issue, as the current approach doesn't appear to be effective in solving the problem?

The only way to talk to the MDL staff is by creating a ticket. So, we'll need to wait until one of the staff members responds.