When I try to upload  a new  profile picture it just loads forever and never updates. I don't think its a problem with the image since I've tried multiple (all 300x300). Is this a glitch with the updated site? Are other people having this problem? 

Same problem when trying to change actor/actress profile picture. When you click update photo it says please choose a file even though I just did.

It should upload by itself without clicking. @foreverwitchy server was down during that short period of time

Ji-N closed this Nov 27, 2017 02:18 am

@Ji-N 

it still doesn't work, it just does this forever

aria reopened this Nov 27, 2017 03:46 pm

@Ji-N What I meant is when you choose a file to upload, it loads for a few seconds, then goes back to showing 'no file chosen'. So we can't submit new cover images for actors.

@foreverwitchy I don't have this same problem with changing my own profile picture though, wonder if the picture you chose is faulty. Have you tried with a different picture?

@Rossie I've tried jpeg, png, and different sizes and it just won't load...

What  browser are you using? It seems to work perfect on multiple browser.

Rossie:
@Ji-N What I meant is when you choose a file to upload, it loads for a few seconds, then goes back to showing 'no file chosen'. So we can't submit new cover images for actors.

That is correct. It should show you the new cover thumbnail on the left.

@Ji-N 

I'm using chrome

@Ji-N It does show the new cover thumbnail on the left, but when I try to submit the changes I get the message ‘no file chosen/please choose a file’.