I've noticed this bug for months now and think I have the right cause/effect here...

When I subscribe to a forum post for updates, I noticed that I wasn't getting posts some of the time and ALWAYS by people I've added as friends. The reason I am somewhat sure this is the reason=there is someone who posts a lot in a thread I'm subscribed to, and I saw that person's posts consistently UNTIL the day we added each other-now I get none of that person's posts.

Was this intentional? Isn't it kind of... counterintuitive? I'm generally MORE interested in posts by people I've connected with one way or another, so it's kind of bonkers to never get notified if they post to a thread. Other than 'unfriending' them, is there any way to have their posts show up in notifications so I don't miss something they post for days/weeks on end? 

To clarify, I'm talking about the red bell notifications, not email-I don't check my email for any social media sort of updates... 

Thanks in advance, admins/coding wizards!

Hi, have you cleared your bugs?sometimes when you clean your internet bugs it gets fixed. also what browser are you using?
I find that monzilla works best for mdl :)