Closed

Comments in the Long Balled

This discussion has been closed.

I am writing in on behalf of many commentators in The Long Balled.

We notice that in the past many days, many of our comments have been deleted. And this has been done without any reason. Those comments are not offensive. We did not attack anyone and we did not use any vulgarities. 

So, please. Can someone tell us, why are so many of our comments deleted? Is this so that the comments from another drama can catch with us? Or what? We are very protective of our comments section. We worked really hard to participative actively there and encouraged other viewers to watch The Long Balled. 

Those who are in position of authority, it will be great to give us some good reasons why so many of our comments are deleted

Hello!

I second what WK1 has written above.. We have noticed that in the last couple of days many of our comments have been deleted without any explanation given to us. Just to inform you, we are a very active community of avid TLB drama lovers and have really enjoyed our discussions on that page. Many of us find solace and a sense of belongingness with our fellow TLB enthusiasts and are understandably upset with the recent turn of events.

I take this opportunity to thank MDL for giving us this forum. However I wish to also get some sort of answer as to why innocent, fun, interpretative, analytical comments have just been up and deleted. 

Looking forward to your response.

Thank you and have a good day.

We don't monitor the comments section, we only delete when the comment is flagged by users. The bot automatically triggered the delete/ban when a user engages in suspicious activity. Please consider moving the comment games or one on one discussion to PM or forums.

Ji-N locked this Jun 23, 2021 09:10 am