Inkling:

adding new titles,adding genres/tags on a title,adding cast on a title,adding new people on MDL that aren't added yet or adding episodes on a drama.

That's all i know of.

I added genres/tags/actors except new people on MDL but i got Coins not contribution points why ? It's showing 0 points and 1vs2 level. 

how can you get points to edit tags 

Killer_Queen:

how can you get points to edit tags 

You will get points for tags that you add once they are approved.

Please follow the guideline below on how to add tags:

https://mydramalist.com/profile/xxmai/feeds/pNlQohP

Shinnosuke_Lee:

I added genres/tags/actors except new people on MDL but i got Coins not contribution points why ? It's showing 0 points and 1vs2 level. 

sorry for late reply i dont have notifications for forum replies.
that doesnt make sense,you might wanna ask on "Support" Section.
i've never had a problem with not getting contribution points.

I added a tag, changed the synopsis, and added a new word to the 'also known as' section in the Newtopia drama. However, I didn't receive any edit points for that. Why is that?

Do moderators change the edits themselves after receiving edit requests? This happened when I requested a title change. I changed the title when it was officially announced, but it didn't update after 2 days. Then, I commented on the drama page. After that, the title was changed, and the moderator who created the drama page got edit points for that. I received a message saying the title was already changed. 

how to add new cast or adding new people on MDL that aren't added yet or adding episodes on a drama? 

Add new people John Rey Malto 

Joice Espinoza:

how to add new cast or adding new people on MDL that aren't added yet or adding episodes on a drama? 

Find the guidelines HERE for adding or editing. Check the Actors and Crew Members section of this thread for adding/editing new people

I recently added a person on mdl but now when i search them, they do not show up. I also didn't get any contribution points and i did mention the sources in the notes while adding them.

Is it because it didn't get approved or something like that? And how much time does it take for some edit request to get approved, because i also added a synopsis and it's been almost 2 days, it still isn't showing up.

Adri:

I recently added a person on mdl but now when i search them, they do not show up. I also didn't get any contribution points and i did mention the sources in the notes while adding them.

Is it because it didn't get approved or something like that? And how much time does it take for some edit request to get approved, because i also added a synopsis and it's been almost 2 days, it still isn't showing up.

you have not gotten contribution points cause they haven't reached your sumbission yet,there is no time estimate of when that will happen,for me the most it has taken is around two weeks,the least its a day.

Eventually they will get to it so don't worry.