Hi, I've been getting 3 rejections so far by this 1 same approval staff . For the 1st one, the reason given was no source link for an actor added so I've provided and I've since re uploaded it and replied but no news/follow-up yet. 

The thing is there isn't any reason stated for the next 2 rejections and I've made sure that I read and followed the guidelines. Based on the fact that there isn't a reply above and none of my other submissions have been approved/rejected yet, I'll deem the approval staff is too busy to reply. 

There's no history tracking function as well so I can't go back and scrutinise my edits to see where went wrong too. I spent a lot of time summarising in those 2 edits and they're just gone now. 

My question is, is it a practice to share what reason an edit has been rejected for? Without the function available to go back and check past edits, we can't learn and improve.

(By the way I've since learnt to save my edits elsewhere starting from today but then if nothing gets approved in the end, it means I'll lose all my yesterday's efforts and never see them again.)

If your submission is rejected, then you'll definitely receive a pm explaining why it's denied. If you don't receive any message then that means it's still under process. Since, it's holiday and x-mas, new year season, some staffs might be busy.
And you can always ask for an explanation via pm. 

It’s best to alway add an explanation to your edit, where did you get the info (source) so it’s easier for the staff to accept. If you don’t give evidence that what you typed is true they will most likely reject. The staff wil verify your source.

You will only get notified if your edit is rejected, if they accept your edit you won’t get any news. 

Understand. Noted much thanks, merry Christmas!!