I just tried unblocking someone and it said "Not Found". I assume the user was perhaps deleted or something? But I can not remove them from my block list at all. 

I've got the same problem, can't remove someone whose account has been deleted from my unblock list.

I'm having this problem too. An account seems to have been deleted from MDL, but I can't unblock it from my list

I can’t figure out how to block someone ? can someone please walk me through it?

Wonderfully Scarred:

I can’t figure out how to block someone ? can someone please walk me through it?

Go to their profile by clicking on the username. You will see a button that says "add friend" with an arrow next to it. Hover on the arrow and it will drop down "block user" for you to click on. Make sense?

Ivy:

Go to their profile by clicking on the username. You will see a button that says "add friend" with an arrow next to it. Hover on the arrow and it will drop down "block user" for you to click on. Make sense?

Yes, I’ll have to do it on my PC and not my phone. Thanks so much for your help ☺️

Wonderfully Scarred:

Yes, I’ll have to do it on my PC and not my phone. Thanks so much for your help ☺️

You can do it on mobile if you tap on the arrow but you risk sending a friend request instead of blocking them lol

Ivy:

You can do it on mobile if you tap on the arrow but you risk sending a friend request instead of blocking them lol

That’s why I will just do it on my PC ? with my luck, I WOULD try to add them as a friend ??‍♀️??