Eversince me and my daughter have seen him in "Ugly Duckling/Don't, we have been following all the series that he is in (Kiss the Series, Room Alone 1 & 2) . We like him not only because of his good looks (which is given  :)  ), but also because we consider him as a very good actor. He can carry all the roles that were given to him with ease. We see so much passion in his acting . . . definitely, not only a good-looking person but an intelligent actor as well.  :)

Hopefully, if God permits, we hope that we can push through with our plan of going to Thailand next year. If only for a fact that we would like to see him . . . or just take a closer looks on his billboards there, me and my daughter would be very happy. and we hope that someday, Mek can come to the Philippines. He already has a growing base of fans here & it would makes us more happy if he can come and visit our country soon, together with sister Mook & his screen partner, Mild . . . well, Philippines is in Asia, we're just stone's throw away from Thailand.   :)   i'm sure everything is possible . . . . we hope to hear good news from Mek soon. <3   <3

He is very handsome. 

Are you guys waiting for any lakorns to be subbed in eng