Any recommandations ?

If it's not high school drama (where everyone look like they are 12 yo (>人<;) even better but ...

As long as it's happy ending I would listen to your advices ... 

Sad endings always makes me depressed

(If I want sad stories I don't have to look into fiction for that) (¬_¬)

Thanks in advance

I already saw :

Puppy love 1 & 2

Together with me

Bad romance

Sotus 

Love is coming + Love Love me

Water Boys

... Tried Gay Ok Bangkok

Following What the duck and Sotus S

Sotus, it takes place in college.

Together With Me The Series -  this one is really good... and they definitely don't look  like they're 12!  (college setting)

GoEunChan:

Sotus, it takes place in college.

Hey !

Thanks for answering !

I saw it !

I am currently following Sotus S (waiting for ep 12 subtitles quite impatiently !

This relationship lacks a bit of communication ! But also that coworker ! What a €@&€& ! Is she stupid or is she enjoying gossip that much that she would put people in trouble !)

Blackdream:

Hey !

Thanks for answering !

I saw it !

I am currently following Sotus S (waiting for ep 12 subtitles quite impatiently !

This relationship lacks a bit of communication ! But also that coworker ! What a €@&€& ! Is she stupid or is she enjoying gossip that much that she would put people in trouble !)

Oddy:

Together With Me The Series

-  this one is really good... and they definitely don't look  like they're 12!  (college setting)

Thanks for answering !
I saw it !

Watched Together With Me, then Bad ROmance and now waiting for season 3

I totally agree it's good and the characters look a little bit more adult.

For the few interview I saw it's funny to see how IRL, Max looks like the wild one. He reminds me of a Labrador Puppy... or just any huge dog believing they are still puppy's and messing around to get what they want when they want, and play and mess around more in their gigantic way.

Okay 

Going to list what I already saw !

Thankie 

Try Addicted (heroin), it's chineese but it's really really fun.
In taiwanese you have HIStory really good. (i dislike "My hero" season, but the 2 others are cool).
Or 

Mr. X and I season 1 and 2 are great (chinese). 

If you like SOTUS you NEED to watch 2 moons !

Laurange7:

If you like SOTUS you NEED to watch 2 moons !

You're here too. (≧∇≦)

I watched two moons.

It was ... okay ... Nice ? But I prefer Sotus now ... maybe I should rewatch 2 moons.

At first I didn't really liked Sotus (because of the hazing parts) I rewatched the season 1 because of Sotus S (because I had went forward the season 1 so much that I skipped Aldo through some parts of how the relationship developed)

Ansuya:

https://mydramalist.com/26352-history2-right-or-wrong. It was really good. But it was Taiwanese.

real good this one :D

Seven days: monday-thursday and Seven days: friday-sunday, they're set in high school but is a really delicate BL and one of my favourite, it always give me a sense of warmth everytime I watch it.

I agree on Addicted heroine, HIStory:Obsessed and HIStory:Stay away from me.