Hey there! About two years ago I watched a Thai horror movie on YouTube (it managed to get into my recommendations after watching Waterboyy and Love’s Coming, lol) which I have not found again since then. I remember the story pretty well: it basically starts with two boys and two girls (high school, I think) spending a weekend in a small house at the countryside, with alcohol and drugs. One of the boys then tries to rape one of the girls, but she has an allergic shock (?) and dies. So the other three try to get rid of the body and keep everything a secret, but the ghost of the girl comes back and haunts them. At the end we discover more details about the life of the girl and all the people eventually responsible for her death (needless to say, the other three teenagers all die), but somehow she finds peace in the end, sparing her mother and brother.

I’m generally not a fan of horror movies, only watched it because it was Thai, but in the end I enjoyed it (even though it had too much of a happy end for a horror movie). Anyway, I would love to know the title, also because I can’t remember who the actors were. Any hint is very appreciated!

I wonder if this movie finder tool could be of any help to you? Good luck. :) 

https://www.whatismymovie.com

Not sure if I have been using it correctly, but I have not come closer to finding the movie title. I’m really confused about this, my searches on YouTube, MDL and IMDb have all been unsuccessful; how can it be that there seems to be no trace of this movie? I remember several scenes of it in every detail, this really bugs me. Only thing I could think of now is that maybe I remember incorrectly that it was Thai; in that case I guess it could have been Chinese, but that is now only speculation, I’m still pretty sure that it was in fact Thai.

Ahh, glad you found it! :)