Sleepninja wrote: Haha So I'm listening to the first song that showed on YouTube when I searched Tata Young. It's called Sexy, Naughty, B****y ROFL I love it.

haha that's my favorite song from her :D Baby Vox Re.V made a cover of that song
This song, I think the Cheetah Girls did a cover of it.

I like it.
Hmm I'm listening to this one right now. And I really like it.

Ok On to the next person :D
I like all of her songs and I consider her the best Thai singer :)
Yeah she's good.

Nat Myria - Mai Mee Krai Ruk Chun Dai Meuan Tur (Eng Sub) 365 Wan Haeng Ruk OST

So this is a really pretty song by the other person you recommended and it's on the OST of a lakorn I want to watch too1 I think I will definitely watch it.

Oooh I like this one too!

Ok on to the next one you recommended :D
yes Nat Myria is a very good Thai singer as well :)
Awww Waii is adorable and I love her voice.

Those are the 2 I've listened to sa far and I love them. Haha Great recommendations, thanks Anime. :)
you're welcome Sleepninja :) I like Waii's cuteness, it reflects in her songs too
Thanks for the recommendations Anime! And thanks for posting SN! (: I'm going to go listen to some of them for now and then the rest later haha.
you're welcome C4U :) I'm glad I could help.
Crazy4You wrote: Thanks for the recommendations Anime! And thanks for posting SN! (: I'm going to go listen to some of them for now and then the rest later haha.

Haha Your welcome!
*looks at all of my posts*

I spammed a lot this morning................

*retreats to watch dramas*

I like this song...have no idea what's the name or who sings it...
LisNoir wrote:

I like this song...have no idea what's the name or who sings it...

I looked it up, The Artist is Bew Kalaynee and the song is called Piang Song Rao. According to one uploader it's part one of a series.

Here's Part One:

And Part Three:

Hmmm It appears that 3 different artist collaborated or something. I'm a bit confused.
Oops Bew's song is part 2 lol