CLKD:

Ooh I didn’t realise that was happening thank you for posting. Where was it mentioned?

Everyone is tweeting about it.  https://twitter.com/mewtationofc/status/1214400295385456642 

Yess, i want more.

I'm really gonna miss them

Already miss them. This is one of the best series and I"ll be re-watching again very soon.

Hopefully it comes by early 2021 ? so late tho 

The real success of TharnType: The Series is the shipping of Mew and Gulf. The show is so less important than the couple at the center who many would want to be a couple in real life. Based on the number of appearances, fan meetings,  interviews,  Behind-the-scenes and IG Live clips, I feel like I have seen more MewGulf than I have TharnType. I'm more invested in them, and given the tragedy of Mew and Art, I want happiness for Mew with Gulf.  Mew should get his man in the end too, not just Tharn. 

I was just about to watch one of reaction videos on Youtube, I didn’t even start it yet but already remember how great was last episode so definitely rewatching it today

CLKD:

Haha that’s so funny I wonder how many of us have done that

I too went on Tweeter again, after 5 years!!! :)

For once i was happy about Mondays.

So I’m going to start rewatching the series today and I will post my favourite moments as I watch. Feel free to join in and share the love :)

Thank you, CKLD. Yes, I'm already ... desperate. How to fill my life? What to look forward to? 

Lol I know. This morning I thought TharnType Monday but it wasn’t boo hoo

CLKD:

Lol I know. This morning I thought TharnType Monday but it wasn’t boo hoo

I think we all feel like this. We need support group so we don’t feel so lost on Mondays

Monday have become so boring again without TharnType!!!! I miss my boys so much T-T!!!! My sexy and lovely Tharn, my aggressive but cute Type, my can't_keep_a_secret but supportive Techno, my clueless and with an eating disorder problem Champ, my sister complex but responsible brother Thorn, my lovesick and lonely Lhong, my fragile looking but strong Tar, my caring and protective Tum...

One thing I sense quite strongly is that although TharnType came to a satisfying conclusion, there are many storylines which cry out to be further developed, aren't there? Let's start with poor Lhong, the villain. Wow, there are so many possible stories. I really would love to see him redeem himself, make up for his bad deeds, gain some insight, pour it into his music, his songs, and finally win the love of a good man. Can't you imagine? What a saga! What a drama! "The Redemption of Lhong" would be a great story. He's young. He's not "born evil" - thanks to the good work of the writers, the fantastic music, and the acting skill of Kaownah himself - we know there is a good boy in there, an expressive poet and singer, who needs to emerge from his broken shell of loneliness and wrongdoing.  

Or Techno and "clueless" (perfect adjective, Just_Me_Now!) Champ, whose great love awaits ... can't you just imagine it, Techno casting all care to the winds, making us die laughing as he pursues Champ - Champ emerging from his cluelessness; or the other way around, Champ figuring things out as he deals with his eating disorder, then wooing the equally clueless Techno with determination. I love it. I want to write it now! 

Tar maybe returning from France, mature, intellectual and worldly, and falling not for Tharn again, but for Tharn's beautiful, serious, noble brother Thorn. 

And ... by the way ... what about Type's old childhood friend - the gay boy - what was his name? THAT is an unfinished, neglected story which we have to return to! He came out to Type - that was the last we saw of him - and Type has now fully acknowledged his love of Tharn, and entered into a relationship with a man - he has got to go back to his old friend, come out to him, forge a new and more meaningful friendship with him. 

So many great stories demanding to be heard!