There are two big songs in TharnType, which are both gaining a life of their own, separate from and after the series itself. The first is sung by the character Lhong - "Be Mine" is the English title. It's sung by the actor himself, Kaownah, a wonderful singer and - as we see - a very talented actor too. We hear the song first simply as a nice romantic song performed by Tharn's band. But later Lhong emerges as a very important character and we hear new messages in the "Be Mine". The other great song is the tender and romantic "Hold Me Tight", which we encounter again and again as a background tune in the sweetest Tharn+Type love scenes. Finally, at the end of the series, we hear Tharn himself actually sing it to Type. The main recording is not Mew's (which is accompanied by acoustic guitar) but one sung by Off Chainon,  This discussion is for anyone who wants to say anything about music in TharnType or about the continuing life of the songs (there have already been two piano arrangements and one English version of "Hold Me Tight" so far). 

I got thinking about this general topic when I joined the other discussion here about what makes people cry the most in TharnType. I realised it was hearing the tune of "Hold Me Tight", but at that point I didn't actually know there was a song called "Hold Me Tight". 

After finishing the series and listening  to this song it gives me ABSOLUTE CHILLS.  Knowing the words to this song again and re-watching episode 9  for the bar episode. When Lhong starts to sing I notice the rest of the camera shots focuses on Lhong, Type and Tharn. His lyrics are true to the point of terrifying, not denying that the song is cute, but when you look at it through Lhongs' character it's more like a warning and a scary promise.   

So I am on the fence of....................   

OHH Tharn is singing to Type that's so romantic to..........  

OH  MY GOD Lhong is singing to Tharn someone call the cops.

I am in love with the acoustic version song by Mew and who knew Off was  so good looking