THEORIES OF LOVELY RUNNER

I have a genuine theory.

1. Ryu Sunjae was murdered by either InHyuk or CEO bc there’s no way he’d just fall into a pool, and the knocking of the door before his passing is a hint and remember the phone call.

2. I doubt SunJae time travelled although his watch did light up? 
3. InHyuk is the one who caused the accident of ImSol, why because the eye area of the man in the taxi matched his. 
4. imagine if InHyuk time travelled back in time to prevent ImSol from saving SunJae?????

I have a genuine theory.

1. Ryu Sunjae was murdered by either InHyuk or CEO bc there’s no way he’d just fall into a pool, and the knocking of the door before his passing is a hint and remember the phone call.

2. I doubt SunJae time travelled although his watch did light up? 
3. InHyuk is the one who caused the accident of ImSol, why because the eye area of the man in the taxi matched his. 
4. imagine if InHyuk time travelled back in time to prevent ImSol from saving SunJae?????

I don't think inhyuk is involved in this time travelling cuz he was a positive character both in novel and webtoon but I'm not sure if they'll change it in the drama 

I agree that the CEO is sketchy and he called Seon Jae before there was a knock on his hotel door. My theory is it was either him or the guy on the Swim team that he hates. I think that his HS rival caused the accident with Im Sol, it also might be why Seon Jae feels guilty for the accident, because he didn’t protect her. He could also be the guy that knocked the phone out of her hand at the concert. That dude is seriously jealous of Seon Jae and after 15 years, all that built up animosity must be through the roof.

I do think it was a murder also, and I think in the modern day it might be Kim Tae Sung that is part of the case to solve it. Might be a stretch, however his father is a police officer, and they took the time to show us that. Meaning that maybe, although a rowdy kid, he grew up to follow his father's footsteps and become a cop as well.

Just throwing darts here...I haven't read the webtoon, just found it was one by this thread.

I don't think InHyuk is involved in any of the nastiness. Maybe it is cause I don't want him to be, but I'm just not getting the groundwork lain for that. I feel like he is blaming himself in the present since he was giving Soen Jae so much grief and his fans were the one's attacking Soen Jae. Thus, he thinks he died because of him.

As for the wreck in the past, I am worried it might have been caused by Soen Jae...he was there to save her, and that grief that an accident he was a part of crippled the girl he was longing for is one of the reasons he was having so much trouble in the current day. And he still longs for her even though he knows he caused her pain. THAT would be a twist that punches the gut. And huge hurtle for their love considering so much has happened so fast in the show. Something major has to throw a wrench in this romance.

It might be the guy from the swim team that is Seon Jae's rival. And he was aiming to hurt Seon Jae but hurt her instead....which Seon Jae will also blame himself for, and also give a reason for him being there to save her....who knows.

Also, my bet is on the CEO as the killer if that is where this story goes......of course we are only 1/4th of the way through this, so things could change.

Oof what if Kim Tae Sung is part of the crippling accident...brain just winding away here...

his best friend his Seon Jae's rival enemy in the high school probably my two predications about his death. Both cool Sol Kim and Im Hyunk will be a better person to being falling him with on just girl as love triangle had showed in ep 5. 

May be CEO son is Kim Tae Sung as also liking singing.  If He was his dad which could kill hyunk in future for his song successful career.  Drama also having new mystery about that Taxi driver was a killer of young girl that used to dump girls in the river side during Sol chidhood days. When she recalled similar sound from her future accident memory. It will be same killer mystery will be reveals in the coming episodes.

NO GUYS IS IT DAD THE TAXI DRIVER?! some people are saying it might be ImSol father?!!!!!!!

Everyone has amazing theories ?

Just read one that said that the taxi driver could’ve killed Sunjae for ruining his plans in 2008 with ImSol, however who really saved ImSol? Bc Taesung isn’t in 2023 somehow they can’t find him, so could he have drowned whilst saving ImSol and than SunJae took Imsol to the hospital. M

Or the manager? Or CEO? Are more susceptible reasons. I feel like this 100% has to be a murder.

Just read one that said that the taxi driver could’ve killed Sunjae for ruining his plans in 2008 with ImSol, however who really saved ImSol? Bc Taesung isn’t in 2023 somehow they can’t find him, so could he have drowned whilst saving ImSol and than SunJae took Imsol to the hospital. M

Or the manager? Or CEO? Are more susceptible reasons. I feel like this 100% has to be a murder.

jxxvvxxk:

NO GUYS IS IT DAD THE TAXI DRIVER?! some people are saying it might be ImSol father?!!!!!!!

no possible

jxxvvxxk:

i think Sung Tae might be

If Sun-Jae also does time travel, I think the preview for episode 7 hits differently. IMO the original timeline, before he time travelled, he misses her, and she goes missing and turns up dead... so he slips back in time and tries to save her but is not able to save her legs. So I'm speculating that this scene is from the original timeline before he time-travelled

Kessa Muffin:

If Sun-Jae also does time travel, I think the preview for episode 7 hits differently. IMO the original timeline, before he time travelled, he misses her, and she goes missing and turns up dead... so he slips back in time and tries to save her but is not able to save her legs. So I'm speculating that this scene is from the original timeline before he time-travelled 

it wouldn't be possible

i think im sol's kidnapper was released from prison and came to murder sunjae  ?