I think it's Guk Hwa's stepfather who did all these!

i think that is too easy. She putted the blame on hyun-soo intentionally. She did all the work. But why? I am so hooked!

I think it does have some connection with the name written on the pictures in the victim's house. Also one of the guys attending her funeral was looking a bit suspicious for me.  One lady, I assume some kind of cousin, even pushed him away, he looked like it was not bothering him - the death of the victim.

Lawyer Shin will find the true killer faster than police and prosecutors... Morons! 

the killer could be one of these 5 people. Step dad,the petrol bunk guy, the car scratch guy, the girl who was crying at the funeral, or that guy who was consoling her.

I personally think it’s that girl . She was acting at the funeral. I think she killed her because the dead girl had some affair with her boyfriend(the consoling guy) these two girls where friends so she felt betrayed about this and killed her.

Because we see this dead girl as a mischievous girl who doesn’t give a damn about anything like not paying for the ice cream and letting a random stranger into her house and doing stuff so she could very well have affair without any guilt towards her friend and she also mentioned to the male lead that she was staying with her friend and she left recently. Maybe the crying girl left the house because of this reason and this make perfect sense of how someone can sneak inside a house without anyone noticing because she knows the passcode of the house or know that the other window lock is broken(shown in ep-5) so she can enter through that also and did it.

Or that boyfriend  could have killed her as well  for the same reason I mentioned above but this time he is trying to hide it from his girlfriend so he killed her.

I guess that girl didn't kill her cause killing here is not accidental and you wouldn't stab someone 13 times because she slept with your boyfriend when they were both drunk. Cause even after 1 stab, one could come to reality and they would feel guilt and show remorse (if they don't have alexithymia). I think that couldn't be the motive for killing her by stabbing her 13 times.

And for the boyfriend, she already knew that her boyfriend slept with her roommate but she thinks he raped her and that's why she broke up with her. She was also planning to go to her friend's place "that night". You should watch the latest episode if you want more detail.

PUT A SPOILER WARNING OMG DONT DISCUSS MAJOR SPOILERS LIKE THAT