okay sooooo. there are lot of divided opinions on this but imo it is 100 percent hidden bl for many reasons but lets see what yall have to say !

so many homoerotic scenes were taken out of the script i mean yall gotta see this ! https://twitter.com/slvtherintae/status/1580640598976909312

(if yohan and gaon were just straight "brother-like-friends" then why would they need to take out these queercoded scenes?) 

Yes, and for me it is a BL with a lowkey profile.

I'd like to think that certain scenes happened off camera, considering how close the two become with living together as practically a family.

it's not. They toyed with bl hints in the beginning, but obviously decided to drop that entirely in the latter half. Ga On was in deeply love with the cop.

Ga On confessed and kissed Soo Hyun, how can you call this a bromance or hidden BL ? How ? Where ? What the hell... 

roddib:

it's not. They toyed with bl hints in the beginning, but obviously decided to drop that entirely in the latter half. Ga On was in deeply love with the cop.

Soo Hyun is Ga On’s past love. Yo Han is Ga On’s present. From the moment Ga On met Yo Han, his interactions with Soo Hyun diminished. He was living in Yo Han’s mansion, cooking for him, and even Soo Hyun commented that Ga On’s been whisked away by some rich man.

kdramajudge:

Soo Hyun is Ga On’s past love. Yo Han is Ga On’s present. From the moment Ga On met Yo Han, his interactions with Soo Hyun diminished. He was living in Yo Han’s mansion, cooking for him, and even Soo Hyun commented that Ga On’s been whisked away by some rich man. 

Y’all are delusional, please stay away from guys