I feel like I need a support group after that last episode, so I hope we all can rant and enjoy together while the episodes air

Aren't we already doing that in the comments? I wouldn't survive without the comments discussions lol

vivi_1485:

Aren't we already doing that in the comments? I wouldn't survive without the comments discussions lol

Ha! That's the only thing keeping me from loosing it untli next weekend!

Tbh, I was thinking that the preview is just announcing more problems for DD to come.  I mean..

DD's brother is probably going to end up loosing his business if he gets too out of control and with DD's dad loosing his job... I hope that doesn't create more isssues for DD. She already has enough with all the women trying to get her out of the house.

i really look forward to the comments each week. I love being able to rant to people who understand me. I actually think the food truck  going out business is what those dudes deserve.  Neither one of them have business sense as they have lost multiple businesses. They just don’t want to work for other people but they need to. I hate Mrs Park will lose his job. i bet the wife will somehow ask his sister for money. She is so grimy. I couldn’t believe what she said to Mr.s Park about how he needs to do better for her son. I’m like you didn’t do better for DD. Go hang yourself! 

I think next week is the actual start of how YG will start to pull away from Se ra. He was a little peeved last week when she didn’t tell him how important DD was to the kids. That little doubt will start to multiply especially since Se ra showing favortism to her son,

LadyBux:

i really look forward to the comments each week. I love being able to rant to people who understand me. I actually think the food truck  going out business is what those dudes deserve.  Neither one of them have business sense as they have lost multiple businesses. They just don’t want to work for other people but they need to. I hate Mrs Park will lose his job. i bet the wife will somehow ask his sister for money. She is so grimy. I couldn’t believe what she said to Mr.s Park about how he needs to do better for her son. I’m like you didn’t do better for DD. Go hang yourself! 

I think next week is the actual start of how YG will start to pull away from Se ra. He was a little peeved last week when she didn’t tell him how important DD was to the kids. That little doubt will start to multiply especially since Se ra showing favortism to her son,

I agree. I really think those two need to do better. I mean, so far, all they have done is loose money and make trouble for Mr. Park. Sometimes I wonder how much DD's dad is still going to be pushed. It's like all his anger is reserved for his ex and everything else is irrelevant. He needs to wake up soon too.

I  don't really have words for Mrs. Park. I really can't deal with how shameless she's been. What do you think is going to happen if Mr. Park's sister finds out her nephew isn't really his son?

I also think he is going to be confronted by his feelings for DD and his ilusions of what SR is. It's going to be interesting. Still, I hope it gets resolved next weekend.

Oh, and what are the possibilities of AK offering SC a job? She seemed kind of sad in the preview. 

I know that the comments sometimes have rants but i thought that some rants that people do(like me) they want support kind of like guaranteed that someone else is feeling the same issue. And that they aren't crazy for thinking that way

Literally, I always go back to this website yo read comments, theories, spoilers and rants. I love reading all the comments. How the minds of people wander, speculate and theorize the outcome. It gives me relieve somehow. 

Yes I agree! I’m looking forward for the character development of Mr. Park. I hope he thinks and concerned more for Dandan and be more control of his life. He is drowning seriously. 

Oh please young guk oppa, realize your true feelings for Dandan! We miss your warmth and  concern for her. 

Rahimah Suarez:

Literally, I always go back to this website yo read comments, theories, spoilers and rants. I love reading all the comments. How the minds of people wander, speculate and theorize the outcome. It gives me relieve somehow. 

Yes I agree! I’m looking forward for the character development of Mr. Park. I hope he thinks and concerned more for Dandan and be more control of his life. He is drowning seriously. 

Oh please young guk oppa, realize your true feelings for Dandan! We miss your warmth and  concern for her. 

It is refreshing to read that I'm not the only one looking forward to Mr. Park's character developement. Tbh, I think he's stuck in his anger or hurt bc his ex left and he is just going through life without feeling much. 

DD's stepmom offering to help has been his lifeline and he can't seem to let go. It is going to be interesting to see him explode when he realizes who AK is. And I would love if he were to realize that before she said anything. Like, he putting the clues together. If I remember correctly, when AK left, she promised that he would never see her again, and that even if she wanted to see them, she would not. So, in a way, she has made that her punishment and I don't think she¿s very eager to let them know who she is.

Please give me some spoilers…I don’t know if I’ll make it till next week.

LadyBux:

Please give me some spoilers…I don’t know if I’ll make it till next week.

It's going to be alooong week again...ugh... I know I won't be starting any long weekend dramas while they're airing again. This is way to much stress!!! LOL

Min Mcgonagall:

It's going to be alooong week again...ugh... I know I won't be starting any long weekend dramas while they're airing again. This is way to much stress!!! LOL

I say that I never will but i never follow through. I just wish they let me binge watch all my favorite shows…I promise I won’t tell anyone spoilers..lol

LadyBux:

I say that I never will but i never follow through. I just wish they let me binge watch all my favorite shows…I promise I won’t tell anyone spoilers..lol

jajajaja I would love to be able to do that...but it's also exciting to comment once the ep has aired.

Still, this has me stressed out! Tbh, in most of the long shows I've watch, I find usually two couples interesting, but here...it's like I don't know who I ship the most!

So far, the only couple I can't ship is SR with Uncle.

Min Mcgonagall:

jajajaja I would love to be able to do that...but it's also exciting to comment once the ep has aired.

Still, this has me stressed out! Tbh, in most of the long shows I've watch, I find usually two couples interesting, but here...it's like I don't know who I ship the most!

So far, the only couple I can't ship is SR with Uncle.

I really don’t li sr with uncle either. She needs to start her redemption arch now in order to be with gun. I just know I want all the ajummamas to end up lonely…except Anna kim. I think we will see more of how she tried and wanted to come back into dd life but was afraid to upset her through flashbacks 

LadyBux:

I really don’t li sr with uncle either. She needs to start her redemption arch now in order to be with gun. I just know I want all the ajummamas to end up lonely…except Anna kim. I think we will see more of how she tried and wanted to come back into dd life but was afraid to upset her through flashbacks 

Yes, right now I can't see how the writers are going to make SR deserve Uncle. 

And I agree. I hope we see more of why Anna stayed away. I also think it was because she thought they were happy and didn't want to disrupt that.

And the rest of the old ladies...I want them shipped somewhere far away! LOL

As of now I'm Shipping only YounDan, MiJun. Daryon and AnnSoo (or, how are we calling them?)

Min Mcgonagall:

Yes, right now I can't see how the writers are going to make SR deserve Uncle. 

And I agree. I hope we see more of why Anna stayed away. I also think it was because she thought they were happy and didn't want to disrupt that.

And the rest of the old ladies...I want them shipped somewhere far away! LOL

As of now I'm Shipping only YounDan, MiJun. Daryon and AnnSoo (or, how are we calling them?)

I literally forgot anna Kim Korean name so I havent thought of a ship name for them. I’m only on team yon dan and mi jun right now. I need daryon to mature a bit. They both act like teenagers with a first crush.  

the only way for sa ra to redeem herself now is to save a life by sacrificing hers…maybe se jong will need a transplant or something and she will anonymously help out. Right now she can get hit by a 18 wheeler with all the other old ladies