After watching the first ep, I was really excited that we might get to see different generations of the Gifted helping or maybe even going against each other (at least where everyone is still a student). But that got me thinking, if Pang and his friends are batch 15 when they just joined as M4, where were batch 13 and 14 throughout season 1? Even if each grade has it's own separate gifted class, I feel like Director Supot would have called on them or at least the teachers of those classes. Given all the constraints, I understand why they wouldn't be included, but I think that presents a plot hole because they might have been either very helpful or a major obstacle in getting rid of the Gifted program. I thought that was what The Gifted Graduation was going to be about initially. Did I miss something? Love this show and can't wait to see the rest of the season pan out!

I agree it's a major plot hole that batches 13 and 14 are totally absent. I itially I though that they would show up eventually, do some kind of show&tell. After the midterm, I assumed that they kept them out of touch with 15 so as not to reveal  the answer to the midterm, not that they would. But when Wave started his shenanigans, it is really unbelievable that at least Ms Lada wouldn't attempt to contact them!

Another thing: OK, so the Director and Pom may not have wanted them to get together. Why didn't the kids themselves attempt to contact them all semester? We know they are in the yearbook. They even tried to find Channon, why wouldn't they try to find their upperclassmen?

Looks like this got briefly touched upon in ep. 4, although I was not completely satisfied with the answer. Ok sure maybe batch 14 is doing some like off-campus work, but the way they explained it makes it seem like batch 13 should be back on campus trying to find the limits of their potentials.  Looks like something we'll just have to accept.