-panda_girl-:
THAT LOOK ON PANGS FACE WHEN HE WAS LOOKING AT WAVE AT THAT SCENE?!!!! I WAS DEAD OMG!

EXACTLY . WHY WAS HE LOOKING AT HIM LIKE THAT. BRO THAT AIN'T NO FRIENDSHIP . THAT JUST AIN'T. I STARE AT THE GIRL I LIKE, LIKE THAT.  LIKE LITERALLY 

Ichika Kaneki :

EXACTLY . WHY WAS HE LOOKING AT HIM LIKE THAT. BRO THAT AIN'T NO FRIENDSHIP . THAT JUST AIN'T. I STARE AT THE GIRL I LIKE, LIKE THAT.  LIKE LITERALLY 

RIGHTTT?!!!! THAT WAS SOMETHING ELSE AND HELLA SUS

Oh my gawd! Chimon and Nanon need to have a bl of their own! So many shippers and the YouTube comments section is literally filled with people asking for a NaMon bl! I am one of them too! I am literally begging gmmtv through this message to give us a NaMon bl sometime soon. Since Nanon and Ohm are having Bad Buddy now, I hope we get Chimon and Nanon sometime next year! Anyways, I'm a fan of OhmNanon too and I am eagerly waiting for #Badbuddy!

Ichika Kaneki :

they probably won't . but i hope gmmtv or line tv makes a bl thriller/mystery series with NaMon in 2021

Same!

-panda_girl-:

Okay there will be spoilers about the recent episode in here so dont look here if you want to be spoiler free.

So.... In every episode my hopes are getting up and asking him to study together?? Wave baby you need to calm down a littleee ahjlhjlahl but aside from jokes, I was shoked at the scene where Wave asked Pang if he would like to go to the same university with him. I was not waiting for it because I always thought getting to a very good university was his goal and to be honest, even if I ship PangWave soooooooooo much, I never thought Wave would decide to study in a private school just to be with Pang. And after that scene, I am certain that even if they won't happen to become a real ship or won't have a scene that confirms their feelings towards each other,  it will be shown indirectly. And I am certain that Wave does care for Pang so much that it is beyond the friendship. Oh and lastly, 

THAT LOOK ON PANGS FACE WHEN HE WAS LOOKING AT WAVE AT THAT SCENE?!!!! I WAS DEAD OMG!

OhMG ma'am you spoke exactly what I think!