AAH idk what to even write.

i love the series as it is. i never even imagined waveXpang until i came across an youtube fanon video. now i just want it to happen somehow

I want it to happen since first season and they had so many cute, loyal friends moments in S2... 

emmagucci:

I want it to happen since first since and they had so many cute, loyal friends moments in S2... 

EXACTLY

We have only 2 episodes left... I really hope they will become a ship... Fingers crossed!! 

-panda_girl-:

We have only 2 episodes left... I really hope they will become a ship... Fingers crossed!! 

they probably won't . but i hope gmmtv or line tv makes a bl thriller/mystery series with NaMon in 2021

Ichika Kaneki :

they probably won't . but i hope gmmtv or line tv makes a bl thriller/mystery series with NaMon in 2021

Omg I really hope something like this will happen... I just wanna see them as a ship!!

I'm not so sure that Nanon will do a BL tho. The possibility is not zero, I'm sure, but I don't see that coming soon.

kairi_key:

I'm not so sure that Nanon will do a BL tho. The possibility is not zero, I'm sure, but I don't see that coming soon.

Actually there were speculations regarding Nanon's mom being homophobic and not letting him participate in any bl or any "too" intimate scenes with girls either.

but in a recent interview he said there was nothing like that and he might be in future bls ;)

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EaqHREaU0AEh-Yl?format=jpg&name=900x900

generally refer to this interview. ( can't find all ) So he can play gay in drama is in an interesting plot and in a" real representation" ( like Like in the movie or DBK) His charackter is a queery  but  this will not main feature and honestly tgg panwave as romantic would fit this  category. a show for/ about  teenagers where the character is gay but that's not the main theme is good
alos I don't see him to "pretend" in love 'with co star or namom.chimon pure BL is out. (I know the acting would befanastic)

emily temple1820:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EaqHREaU0AEh-Yl?format=jpg&name=900x900

generally refer to this interview. ( can't find all ) So he can play gay in drama is in an interesting plot and in a" real representation" ( like Like in the movie or DBK) His charackter is a queery  but  this will not main feature and honestly tgg panwave as romantic would fit this  category. a show for/ about  teenagers where the character is gay but that's not the main theme is good
alos I don't see him to "pretend" in love 'with co star or namom.chimon pure BL is out. (I know the acting would befanastic)

yeah. even his straight romcoms aren't "cheezy " like bls or other straight romcom. he does take on serious roles a lot

After what Wave did only to be by Pang's side in the time of need I think we can call them canon. XD  That's definitely not something just a friend would do, not even all lovers would risk so much.

emmagucci:

After what Wave did only to be by Pang's side in the time of need I think we can call them canon. XD  That's definitely not something just a friend would do, not even all lovers would risk so much.

EXACTLY NOT EVEN LOVERS WOULD RISK SO MUCH

Ichika Kaneki :

Actually there were speculations regarding Nanon's mom being homophobic and not letting him participate in any bl or any "too" intimate scenes with girls either.

but in a recent interview he said there was nothing like that and he might be in future bls ;)

Nanon did steamy kiss in Turn Left Turn Right

Cho Na:

Nanon did steamy kiss in Turn Left Turn Right

And it was with Puimek (Mon from The Gifted). A nice kiss indeed!

Okay there will be spoilers about the recent episode in here so dont look here if you want to be spoiler free.

So.... In every episode my hopes are getting up and asking him to study together?? Wave baby you need to calm down a littleee ahjlhjlahl but aside from jokes, I was shoked at the scene where Wave asked Pang if he would like to go to the same university with him. I was not waiting for it because I always thought getting to a very good university was his goal and to be honest, even if I ship PangWave soooooooooo much, I never thought Wave would decide to study in a private school just to be with Pang. And after that scene, I am certain that even if they won't happen to become a real ship or won't have a scene that confirms their feelings towards each other,  it will be shown indirectly. And I am certain that Wave does care for Pang so much that it is beyond the friendship. Oh and lastly, 

THAT LOOK ON PANGS FACE WHEN HE WAS LOOKING AT WAVE AT THAT SCENE?!!!! I WAS DEAD OMG!