Okay this has really been bugging me 

Who do you guys think caused their friendship to disband 

Their friendship ended by them insisting on Kwon shi-hyun to continue leading Tae Hee on to break her heart. He realised his friends would not be understanding and decided to keep it a secret from them which ultimately lead them to hate and distrust each other. Overall, I think it was because of his friends being stuck in their ways and not realising that Kwon Shi-hyun actually fell in love with Tae Hee

Yeah you are so right 

I think the thing that really ended their friendship was the fact that each of them wanted to be right or in order words they were not considerate with each other 

Especially Choi Soo-ji!! She wanted to be right SO BAD about Shi-Hyun not actually liking Tae Hee

Hated Lee Soo-ju when he told Tae Hee about the game, hated him so much. 

Did you feel like the ending was rushed? I was really disappointed with the ending as I wanted to see more screen time of Tae Hee and Shi-Hyun reuniting and reconnecting but it just cut there 

Yeah same 

The moment the secret came out that was the moment he knew he fucked up 

They now really rushed the ending so annoying

Wish they released more episodes or tried to not rush the ending but oh well

who ones to try to make up their own ending cause I have come up with so many scenarios in my head

I went with the cliche ending that everyone is now matured having to go through such tragedy. Shi-Hyun and Tae Hee are now together, trying to work out the next steps of their lives now that they’ve matured and the situation no longer hurts them

what ending did you come up with?

That is the same thing I thought, it is not really cliche it is just the most suitable ending cause it explains what happens to everyone 

so many blame Joy for breaking their friendship. She was a stranger who happened to get tied up in the mess. In fact, it was them who dragged her in. Su-ji came up with the idea, first of all. And also, Joy came into their life to change Si-Hyeon. And his priority had to change. Of course they could've maintain their relationship well, but are they really friends if they cannot respect that. In my honest opinion, Su-ji broke it, mid-episodes, out of jealousy, and that was it. 

Tae He could be the reason their group disbanded but I wouldn't say she could be "blamed" for it.  Their group disbanded as Shi Hyun realised it was a superficial friendship, based on having the common thread of being rich spoilt little kids who enjoyed doing mean things together.  As soon as one of them tasted what real friendship was like ie Shin-Hyun, he wanted to stop being friends with them as he realised how toxic their relationship was.

Piya_fangirl_of_yibo:
so many blame Joy for breaking their friendship. She was a stranger who happened to get tied up in the mess. In fact, it was them who dragged her in. Su-ji came up with the idea, first of all. And also, Joy came into their life to change Si-Hyeon. And his priority had to change. Of course they could've maintain their relationship well, but are they really friends if they cannot respect that. In my honest opinion, Su-ji broke it, mid-episodes, out of jealousy, and that was it. 

Those people that said Joy reined need to put a sock in their mouth 

Anastasia Orr:

Tae He could be the reason their group disbanded but I wouldn't say she could be "blamed" for it.  Their group disbanded as Shi Hyun realised it was a superficial friendship, based on having the common thread of being rich spoilt little kids who enjoyed doing mean things together.  As soon as one of them tasted what real friendship was like ie Shin-Hyun, he wanted to stop being friends with them as he realised how toxic their relationship was.

Well that’s a good point but not so much